AFC Wild Card game. Ravens @ Chiefs. CBS 1:00p.m est.

Cassel
laugh.gif

that int was cassel just panicking, with this ravens D you don't hit an open WR right that second your window of opportunity is gonna disappear in a heartbeat. cassel needs to slow this game down mentally and play smarter

that int was cassel just panicking, with this ravens D you don't hit an open WR right that second your window of opportunity is gonna disappear in a heartbeat. cassel needs to slow this game down mentally and play smarter

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Is it just me or is Flacco either just ok or really terrible?
you kidding me? he has been damn near surgical in this game.. look at some of the throws he's made to Heap, Boldin, etc. his mistakes have all come from lack of protection, cant do much on a play when your o-line decides to take a break. 
edit:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
at Todd Haley crying after that TD, i hope that was just because it was cold

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Is it just me or is Flacco either just ok or really terrible?
you kidding me? he has been damn near surgical in this game.. look at some of the throws he's made to Heap, Boldin, etc. his mistakes have all come from lack of protection, cant do much on a play when your o-line decides to take a break. 
edit:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
at Todd Haley crying after that TD, i hope that was just because it was cold

I can't even talk about Flacco when Cassell playing like straight *$%...Flacco still nothing special to me though

I can't even talk about Flacco when Cassell playing like straight *$%...Flacco still nothing special to me though

Back
Top Bottom