AFC Wild Card game. Ravens @ Chiefs. CBS 1:00p.m est.

Every damn game I always wonder why Jones gets most of the carries on the first few drives... this is why Jamal Charles should be getting those carries.
pimp.gif

Every damn game I always wonder why Jones gets most of the carries on the first few drives... this is why Jamal Charles should be getting those carries.
pimp.gif

Didnt expect ravens D to let dude rush that. But hey. What can u expect from charles. He is a great RB also one of my faves

Didnt expect ravens D to let dude rush that. But hey. What can u expect from charles. He is a great RB also one of my faves

WOW.. I was just about to post I know Charles is running hard but he needs to protect the ball
30t6p3b.gif

WOW.. I was just about to post I know Charles is running hard but he needs to protect the ball
30t6p3b.gif

good strip by lewis.. i was just about to post, ravens D looking a lil suspect and charles is killing them.

edit.. i thought i saw lewis

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif

True but damn Terrance Cody is like a jetta on the field.

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif

True but damn Terrance Cody is like a jetta on the field.

good strip by lewis.. i was just about to post, ravens D looking a lil suspect and charles is killing them.

edit.. i thought i saw lewis

Back
Top Bottom