AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by dmxfury

There was no point to run out there to try to attempt that....was there?

Save time. Hoping to get the field goal and onside kick all before the 2 minute warning I'm guessing.
Yeah I guess, but with how little time there was no reason to rush and make the kick much less accurate just for a few seconds....I don't know just seemed strange to me

Cromartie 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Well somewhat surprised since I just turned this game on. Honestly I think no team wants GB, they are definitely the hottest team and seem to have hit their peak at the right time. Patriots peaked to soon, Steelers.... I just don't think they have the offense, the Jets don't have the offense to go up against a good defense, and the Bears.... I still think they suck

Originally Posted by dmxfury

There was no point to run out there to try to attempt that....was there?

Save time. Hoping to get the field goal and onside kick all before the 2 minute warning I'm guessing.
Yeah I guess, but with how little time there was no reason to rush and make the kick much less accurate just for a few seconds....I don't know just seemed strange to me

Well somewhat surprised since I just turned this game on. Honestly I think no team wants GB, they are definitely the hottest team and seem to have hit their peak at the right time. Patriots peaked to soon, Steelers.... I just don't think they have the offense, the Jets don't have the offense to go up against a good defense, and the Bears.... I still think they suck

Back
Top Bottom