AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Scott told Roderick Boone of Newsday: "Be very careful what you say about our coach. His [Welker's] days in a uniform will be numbered. Put it like that."
Scott always threatened Ward like that as well, and Scott nor the Ravens ever did anything.  I guess I'm cheering for the Jets to get the AFCC in Heinz....

HBD onewearz... Too bad you arent as cool as me and get the Superbowl on your Bday this year
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

thx and you might have something there, pack looking real good right now. hopefully we'll see u guys in dallas

laugh.gif

thx and you might have something there, pack looking real good right now. hopefully we'll see u guys in dallas

HBD grampawearz. You're one of the lucky ones, having seen SB III live in person. You've been through all the Jets heartbreak, but it ends here today.

HBD grampawearz. You're one of the lucky ones, having seen SB III live in person. You've been through all the Jets heartbreak, but it ends here today.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by bkmac

but it ends here today.

only want one thing today, tom brady in a bloody grass stained uniform and the jets dancing around him
laugh.gif
tom-brady-sandwich-92009-909622448980b2c0_large.jpg

092009_brady_pressure_sack_patriots_320.jpg

43383_main_large.jpg

13jets.1.190.jpg

Hey, its happened in the past...

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by bkmac

but it ends here today.

only want one thing today, tom brady in a bloody grass stained uniform and the jets dancing around him
laugh.gif
tom-brady-sandwich-92009-909622448980b2c0_large.jpg

092009_brady_pressure_sack_patriots_320.jpg

43383_main_large.jpg

13jets.1.190.jpg

Hey, its happened in the past...

Just Realized that Brandon Spikes is back from his PED suspension.
And I Believe that Aaron Hernandez should be healthy and finally playing in 3 weeks

I would love a Blowout, but as a fan i'd rather watch a game thats competitive for at least 3 quarters like the Steelers game.

Just Realized that Brandon Spikes is back from his PED suspension.
And I Believe that Aaron Hernandez should be healthy and finally playing in 3 weeks

I would love a Blowout, but as a fan i'd rather watch a game thats competitive for at least 3 quarters like the Steelers game.

Jets win this game then get MURKED by Pittsburgh

Black&Yellow Black & Yellow

Mark my words....

Jets win this game then get MURKED by Pittsburgh

Black&Yellow Black & Yellow

Mark my words....

It's here the day is finally here. I hope I go to work tomorrow morning happy rather then depressed.

If my team wins Shots
My team lose I'm drinking bottles.

I notice that people bringing jets family into this

And the post is one of the worst papers ever

It's here the day is finally here. I hope I go to work tomorrow morning happy rather then depressed.

If my team wins Shots
My team lose I'm drinking bottles.

I notice that people bringing jets family into this

And the post is one of the worst papers ever

I feel like the Falcons soaked up all the good $%! whuppin of the weekend.

We bout to make some things happen.
nerd.gif

I feel like the Falcons soaked up all the good $%! whuppin of the weekend.

We bout to make some things happen.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom