AF1 High's, where are they?

that is a good question there was that womens pack and a couple womens colorway coming out but that is all. i want to know also highs are the best ones. i meanit's on the authenticity card when you get a pair now so something is wrong.

^ i agree... i remember when i wasnt collecting kix id get all white af1 mids... i thought that was the only way to go... the lows seemed girly to me... butnow times have changed and i like lows and not mids...

Some AF1 highs are
smokin.gif

Quite simply

Nike conducted a research study with the sales of their three tiers of shoes.

Lows

Mids

Hi's

As the study showed, Lows > Mids > Hi's as far as sales went, so therefore, nike stopped producing high top air force ones, simply because they didnot sell as well as the other two, and did not want 3 different variations of af1's on the wall at a time.

Remember, this was the era where white on white's of each would be out within a 3 month span.

the last af1 high, before the whole 25th anniversary mess, was a white high with a gum sole if i remember correctly.

now af1 high is used to promote "Supreme (i.e. barkley 25ths), or QS/limited/rare releases (i.e. bobbito's)

...however, the womens do not count lol

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Don't come out with a bunch of junk though, just simple white/blue, white/red, black/white, etc.

I agree, I only like the simple colorways in the lows & highs. I've still got a pair of the white/blue, white/red & white/white, white/carolinablue but their all getting beat up now because they are a few years old. I recently bought a pair of the white/blue 20th anniversary off ebay but had to payabout $150 for them. I just wish Nike would use good leather for the GR's like they used too. I recently compared my lows from 6 years ago to the recentones and there is no comparison, the leather they use now looks & feels generic to me.

Drop some of Sheed PE's in Blazers colors. He killed it, when he wore the red patent Sheed's, with the red road Blazers uniforms.

^^^sick,
smokin.gif
simply beautiful...... i know if they did a patent high for urban areas, it would sell

cuz us urban folk love patent leather shoes.....high, mid, or low it doesnt matter they will buy patent leather

ie......6 rings, sharkleys(great shoe), killed for XI's, sheed lows (red/white/blue)

If Nike would make those highs (& lows) I think I'd buy like 10 pr total & be good to go for a long long while. I'm a HUGE fan of highs.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

while theyre at it, they should dead mids completely

Exactly, just take the mid mold and throw it off a cliff.

I loved to have a pair of those wht/ gum sole hi's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom