AF1 High's, where are they?

what the hell?

did nike lose the mold to make these? so many lows, good amount of mids, highs...
nerd.gif

does ANYONE know what happened? is there even a reason why there are very little highs(sheeds) being made?

WOW!! these are
pimp.gif
hope they dnt only release in Japan......You don'tsee too many new AF1 Highs now a days.... especially this hott

Yea those uop there are crack...my wheat bobbito's are sooooo clean....so are the red's...I need to snatch up the beef/broc joints and the blu's

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Because Japan gets them...
nike-air-force-1-high-supreme-hajime-tachibana-1.jpg

Books flight to japan....
what time you going? where you at? we can go together...

where the hell are these, pleeeeeeeeeease point me in the direction

You will think twice when you read this..

Former guitarist of Japanese New Wave Pop band, The Plastics, Hajime Tachibana worked collaboratively with Nike to fabricate a limited version of thebrand's vaunted Air Force 1 High Supreme. The Tachibana-inspired project is distinguished by a monotonic white/grey color scheme and suede accents. Ribbed,circular indentations mark the model's middle panel and toebox. Down below, the AF1 is finished off by a translucent outsole. The High Supreme is fetching35,000 Yen in the Land of the Rising Sun, which translates to approximately $345. If you can take the financial hit, or are a diehard AirForce head, these are a must-they're available for purchase now at Mad Hectic.

to answer the question of the post....i don't know where theyare.....

i think nike figured, "o, people like these so lets just stop making them available"

that seems to be what they do with most things these days. just go against what everyone really wants

with the exception of the bobbito's, highs have been pretty much non-existent

p.s.- as someone already stated......WHERE ARE THE PURPLE HIGHS!!!!!!!

I been dieing to know myself too.

Nike still Makin their Retro's Hot...but High Top AF1s would Ice the Cake.

I would love 2 see more AF1 highs..

I have the Red Bobbitos and also looking forward 2 coppin the wheats ..and the blues if they pop up in a 14

I love highs..get rid of mids!!

Ihad these( got em from a shorty).... and sold em to this dude for a buck been wanting them ever since....

I have been wondering this as well, because the highs are my favorite AF1s and they never come out. I would love a pair of all white highs.

Don't come out with a bunch of junk though, just simple white/blue, white/red, black/white, etc.

All the hi's they drop recently were both lackluster and extremely pricey....the last good one they put out were the wheat and beef/broc bobbito's... Ireally do want another pair of wheats bad...simple cw's are the best way to go...that why I liked the bobbito hi collection so much....and them damn purphi's better drop next summer...but I also would like to see some quality hi's in simple cw's in the future

My thought is that in general, people don't like high top shoes anymore. Sure, sneaker collectors hypebeasts and "ironic hipsters" may still lovethe high top sneaker, but that's about it. And I don't think they make up a large enough percent of the Nike Air Force 1 market to justify releasinghoardes of high top AF1's. Even retro high top sneakers are retroed with a "mid" kinda look nowadays, it's rare to even see a true high topretro anymore. Highs are just simply not what's hot in the market. Lows, however, sell like hot cakes. I see people wearing AF1 lows every single day. Andif you think about it, Nike realizes all of this. Why else would they only release high dollar "supreme" and "premium" AF1 highs in limitednumbers? Because the only people who will buy them are enthusiasts and collectors who are generally willing to spend that money. Highs would flop as GR'sin comparison to the lows.

Back
Top Bottom