Admit it; Who here owned a pair of shiny jeans? Vol. trend in the year 2000

*dreClark*
I know damn well you aint bring back the variant NBA patch jeans...jawns with 'PHILA' and 'CHI-TOWN' and 'LA' and always some weirdYankee logo variant...dudes used 2 get clowned clear off the block rockin that fail
laugh.gif
That was like buyin $35 dollars worth of ridicule...

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

laugh.gif
I remember I owned a black pair of shiny guess jeans

Back then I was in high school and I would always wear them with either the space jam XI's or the concords XI

It was cool back then but I don't know If I would wear them now
laugh.gif
alien.gif

guesswithbutton2.jpg
It wasn't that exact pair, but mine were Guess as well.

And they just made me look that much whiter.

<sigh>

Youth.

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

laugh.gif
I remember I owned a black pair of shiny guess jeans

Back then I was in high school and I would always wear them with either the space jam XI's or the concords XI

It was cool back then but I don't know If I would wear them now
laugh.gif
alien.gif

guesswithbutton2.jpg

i got those hung up in my closet ...... i broke em out like 2 yrs ago with some blk/red 8 lows... always fresh if u rock em right

Originally Posted by potus2028

*dreClark*
I know damn well you aint bring back the variant NBA patch jeans...jawns with 'PHILA' and 'CHI-TOWN' and 'LA' and always some weird Yankee logo variant...dudes used 2 get clowned clear off the block rockin that fail
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I always
smh.gif
when I saw those.

I had a silver pair of jeans...bright as hell.
laugh.gif
I also had a snakeskin Hardboy Guess outfit. Did everyone else call them Hardboys?

i remember i almost got a pair but they didnt have my size. but i did own a pair of those NBA jeans a waste of $120.

yeah i owned a pair. or two. or three,
laugh.gif

they got heavy rotation back in middle school. i remember they were a pair of blk guess, a dk indigo phat farms. and cant remember the third. . .

*dreClark*
I know damn well you aint bring back the variant NBA patch jeans...jawns with 'PHILA' and 'CHI-TOWN' and 'LA' and always some weird Yankee logo variant...dudes used 2 get clowned clear off the block rockin that fail
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yep.

One chick was still wearing them when I was in college. SHe got clowned all the time. Esp. since she threw it down w/ some sketchers..

smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

*dreClark*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yep.

One chick was still wearing them when I was in college. SHe got clowned all the time. Esp. since she threw it down w/ some sketchers..

smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lol wow i cant believe i remember Varcity.

definitely rocked the shiny jeans. that was back in 7th grade.

but damn...those jeans bled like a mutha

Back
Top Bottom