Admins? Rap Coloring Book Giveaway

Hey, everyone. I'm Shea. I created and illustrated Bun B's Rap Coloring and Activity Book. 

Anyway, the book, which has received praise from Rolling Stone, XXL, The Source, New York Magazine and a ton of other places, will be published and available in stores on September 17th. I was hoping to get in contact with an administrator as we'd love to arrange some sort of giveaway here for the members of NT. 

Let me know. Thanks a ton. 

Shea

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp:

I remember hearing Bun talking about this project on the Combat Jack Show. The illustrations are on point! I'm pretty sure the mods would be cool giveaway.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember hearing Bun talking about this project on the Combat Jack Show. The illustrations are on point! I'm pretty sure the mods would be cool giveaway.
Ha. Yeah, we're all very proud. 

And moderators out there? Give me a shout. We'll set it up. I didn't want to just jump on here disrespectfully and do a giveaway without asking. I mean, I'm wearing Nikes right now, haha.

Your best bet would be to send Meth a PM. Music forum is one of the worst places to find a mod/admin on NT :lol:

I remember hearing about this.

I'd love to have one of those. Hopefully someone comes through to assist.

Back
Top Bottom