Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Isn't that the point. I will say the well is starting to run dry on that design since they've done the prism, monochrome, Galaxy/purple and the Digi patterns now.

Yea I think Adidas gotta bring something more creative to the table but who knows when that'll be

I won't hate. There's a lot of different looks with the normal and graphic print ZX Fluxs. Throw in the custom app, and the graphic options are endless. The only complaints would be the color of the soles and upper materials not being radically different.

Extremely limited pairs of zx Flux coming soon. Only 333 available of each [/IMG]
only in New York and LA stores for the U.S. Release http://sneakernews.com/2014/12/01/adidas-originals-zx-flux-commuter-pack-limited-less-1000-pairs/

Last edited:
anyone can help out a bro here? i have an us address but no payment means on adidas us site

thanks!

ok short story

bought ds oceans for 135 witha wave tee. sold tee for 25 so pretty much payed 110. Wore them about 15x and they got pretty dingy. Sold them for 125 and then bought a 1x pair for 42.50 on ebay 
laugh.gif

ok short story

bought ds oceans for 135 witha wave tee. sold tee for 25 so pretty much payed 110. Wore them about 15x and they got pretty dingy. Sold them for 125 and then bought a 1x pair for 42.50 on ebay 
laugh.gif
lol yeah ive noticed prices for zx are super volatile. nice hustle 

My IDs should be here tomorrow. They tried to drop em today, but Adidas sent signature required and nobody was home. Very curious to see the quality of the image on the shoe. Hasn't anybody else ordered/received a pair yet?

Peace,
J

My IDs should be here tomorrow. They tried to drop em today, but Adidas sent signature required and nobody was home. Very curious to see the quality of the image on the shoe. Hasn't anybody else ordered/received a pair yet?

Peace,
J
Here's my review a couple weeks back.

Finally got them in, and they are gorgeous.

The craftsmanship is on point, especially for 117 shipped. No visible glue stains, and in general everything seems well made.

Came with an extra pair of laces, and a dust bag too, which i thought was a nice touch.

Only gripe is the insole feels thinner than my other nylon upper zx fluxs (can't compare to zx flux weaves though).

i'll have proper pics soon.
Up close the midsole and the 3 stripes are a darker shade from the upper, although the difference is hardly noticeable at a distance.

And another shot:

Last edited:
Here's my review a couple weeks back.

Up close the midsole and the 3 stripes are a darker shade from the upper, although the difference is hardly noticeable at a distance.

And another shot:

View media item 1306657

Beautiful!! I probably should've specified a little more on my end. I meant the picture ones from the App. If yours are any indication of the quality, though, I should be pretty happy with my pair.

Peace,
J

Peace,
J
my pair came in today and I am pretty happy with how they came out
the quality is pretty much on par with the oceans I have from earlier this year

Very very very very nice. I have a ton of designs i want to get done but i can't place the order where i'm from. Sigh..

my pair came in today and I am pretty happy with how they came out
the quality is pretty much on par with the oceans I have from earlier this year

Holy WOW!!  Those look incredible!  I almost thought they were just a rendering until I really looked at the pic haha.  Can't wait to get home from work today and see mine.

Peace,

J

I want to use an Auburn logo for the Mi ZX Flux app but I can't find anything high quality enough

Back
Top Bottom