Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

I wear 11.5 in every jordan with a bit of room. Dunk lows I wear an 11. Dunk sb 11.5. Air trainer 1 a 12...

I tried on the 3m version at footlocker last night needed to size down to 10.5.

Ordered both Xenos today in 10.5. Hope they fit or some niketalker is getting hooked up for retail plus shipping.
You should be good man, the 3m have a similar structure to the weave which are one of the biggest fit for Fluxs IMO, I'm pretty sure the Xenos are a thicker material as well. The only ones that fit tight for me are the print packs I assume because of the Neoprene like material being very thin.

Anyone else's order confirmation from sneakerpolitics of the BLACK pair reads "Adidas Originals ZX Flux Xeno - 'Onix' -" ?

Last edited:

Are they as unpleasant there as they are here in Kennesaw? lol I swear I've never seen a group of people so unhappy to sell sneakers.
Funny you say that... I called to see if they would hold them since I was coming from the northside. The guy goes sure we can hold them only if you purchase two t-shirts with your shoes. Shady and bad attitude when I got there. 

Props. I've already eaten so hopefully those who've missed out can finally get their pair.

There's supposed to be a Adidas.com restock too, right?

Gotta give credit to Adidas. They definitely treated this release a lot fairer than some Nike releases. It's too bad they didn't do the same for the Yeezys.

Funny you say that... I called to see if they would hold them since I was coming from the northside. The guy goes sure we can hold them only if you purchase two t-shirts with your shoes. Shady and bad attitude when I got there. 
As someone who also works in the shoe retail business I really doubt the competence of the higher ups if these are the best they can find to work in their stores. I've seen on multiple occasions an employee completely disregard other customers who were waiting  because the one they were focused on was trying on an expensive pair of Jordans while the others were asking for lower price shoes. And god forbid you try on a shoe that just doesn't feel right and decide not to buy it, they act like they were the ones that made the shoe from scratch and are offended that you wouldn't buy something they took the time to bring to you. 

I've seen on multiple occasions an employee completely disregard other customers who were waiting  because the one they were focused on was trying on an expensive pair of Jordans while the others were asking for lower price shoes.

Is commission based on price of the shoe?

Stock locate is probably going to be my go to from now on. I mean, if I can score online, I'll do it. But, I went in store after having already gotten both Fluxes this morning, and asked if I could stock locate a Xeno Superstar in my size, and they were able to find one pretty quick. Only sucks cuz, they know what they need in order to help you, but they never ask for the product code. So it's like, if you don't know the product code, they're not going to bother looking for it.

yeahhhh, #teamnosleep paying off
smokin.gif

Sucks that international cards are blocked from purchasing on Adidas.com.. I have them in my cart and can't do anything about it. lol

Consensus is half size down right? I ordered a 9.5 and my TTS is 10 hopefully it fits me
Half down from your Nike size AT LEAST. I have a narrow foot and went a full size down and they still fit me slightly roomy.

damn i accidentally put in my old billing address. I emailed customer service after i got the confirmation email though.. do you guys think this will be a problem?

adidas.com btw

Last edited:
Finally was able to grab the black pair.

Eastbay was tripping this morning when I was trying to pay, and they were removed from my cart.

Had to go tts on both grey and black because no 12.5s available. Hopefully they're not TOO big.
damn i accidentally put in my old billing address. I emailed customer service after i got the confirmation email though.. do you guys think this will be a problem?

adidas.com btw

You should call first thing in the am.

Last edited:
Consensus is half size down right? I ordered a 9.5 and my TTS is 10 hopefully it fits me
What did you go down to on your flyknit roshes? I think you went a full size down like I did, so I'm assuming we have a simliar foot. 9 in flyknit roshe, 10 in other nikes, and 9.5 in these were perfect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom