• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Random sizes keep popping up still on the website so currently checking that

Thank you! And yeah, I kept refreshing and ended up being able to get my 11.5 in beluga reflective and sulfur knit runner. Very happy. Hoping I can cop some of the pairs in the coming days. But with them being much smaller drops, I think it’ll be even more difficult with all eyes on just a couple products.

Kept trying on the oil and rock boots. Couldn’t get either one to check out.

Low key I’m still checking for restocks 🤣

How would you guys describe these guys as far as sizing, comfort and width? Only pairs I own are 350 and some foam runners. I wanted to try a different pair before they retire the yeezy line. And these are the most appealing to me .
1.knt rnr
3.700 v3

How would you guys describe these guys as far as sizing, comfort and width? Only pairs I own are 350 and some foam runners. I wanted to try a different pair before they retire the yeezy line. And these are the most appealing to me .
1.knt rnr
3.700 v3

I have all of these models and full size up from tts is perfect on all 3 for me. I’m a 10.5 and have all these in 11.5.

When do Zebras drop tomo?

10am ET. And heads up it’ll be a **** show with errors and sold out very early on. Keep refreshing and you might get em. That’s how I got 2 pairs today that “sold out.” Got them 30 mins after the drop.

I have all of these models and full size up from tts is perfect on all 3 for me. I’m a 10.5 and have all these in 11.5.

10am ET. And heads up it’ll be a **** show with errors and sold out very early on. Keep refreshing and you might get em. That’s how I got 2 pairs today that “sold out.” Got them 30 mins after the drop.
How narrow are they and comfortable? Which would you personally shoot for as your last yeezy?

How narrow are they and comfortable? Which would you personally shoot for as your last yeezy?

All 3 are on the narrow side, but full size up makes them fit great imo. Comfort on all 3 is very different. None of them are boost comfortable, but I’ve done all 3 for all day wear and had no issues.

Knit Runners people say are uncomfortable, but I find if you go full size up they’re great. I love the bouncy under foot feeling. The upper is pretty rigid though.

The 450s I like the stretchy knit and being able to move my toes. They take some break in and definitely hug the sides of your feet.

The 700v3 isn’t particularly comfortable, but they’re not uncomfortable either. Just solid, middle of the road in my opinion. But I can wear them all day at work with no issues. Good under foot support.

Honestly, I’d just go with whichever one LOOKS the coolest to you.

Hope this helps!

Hit the mx foam rnrs. Always wanted a pair
IMG_2038.jpeg

Do we think it’s worth checking the zebras for a little while? I know people said some of the shoes seemed to go in and out of stock throughout the day yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom