• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
^ was able to snag a pair, thanks

These touched down yesterday, straight to feet lol

IMG_4358.jpeg

hi there, if you wear size 11 in foam runners and have yeezy desert boots, are your desert boots size 11 too? I heard to size up but idk if I an 11 is fine still or do I need an 11.5 or 12..

thank you in advance folks

hi there, if you wear size 11 in foam runners and have yeezy desert boots, are your desert boots size 11 too? I heard to size up but idk if I an 11 is fine still or do I need an 11.5 or 12..

thank you in advance folks

Everything I’ve seen online is that you gotta go up 1.5 sizes from your TTS in the desert boots. They run insanely tight. I watched reviews where people wearing full size up had their toes touching the edge of the shoe.

Everything I’ve seen online is that you gotta go up 1.5 sizes from your TTS in the desert boots. They run insanely tight. I watched reviews where people wearing full size up had their toes touching the edge of the shoe.
thanks for the response, but ive watched several youtube video stating the same so that doesnt really help. im looking for folks who have both shoes who can give their own testimony on it, first hand experience. however once again thank you for sharing your thoughts.

what I meant when are we going to able to sign up for tomorrows drops. confirmed has nothing regarding new yeezy drops

what I meant when are we going to able to sign up for tomorrows drops. confirmed has nothing regarding new yeezy drops
It was all fcfs last week no? The email I rec'd letting me know they were available didn't come in until like 2pm EST, pretty sure they were online like 4 hours prior to that.

It was all fcfs last week no? The email I rec'd letting me know they were available didn't come in until like 2pm EST, pretty sure they were online like 4 hours prior to that.
didn't know it was fcfs. makes sense then.

didn't know it was fcfs. makes sense then.

Yeah they just dumped them all at 10am ET. Heads up that a lot of pairs loaded sold out, and then stock got randomly added later. So best to keep checking.

Also for some reason the foam runners and slides were a queue drop, but everything else was FCFS.

**** didn't get the blue stripes but in queue for the Bone slides at least...got damn they went out of stock with the quickness didn't expect that.

man what an awful drop. I wanted 3 shoes - 350 beluga, red stripe, and the sulfur knit runner. tried in adidas app, confirmed app, and on my laptop, and couldn't get to checkout on anything. just nonstop errors.

man what an awful drop. I wanted 3 shoes - 350 beluga, red stripe, and the sulfur knit runner. tried in adidas app, confirmed app, and on my laptop, and couldn't get to checkout on anything. just nonstop errors.
Random sizes keep popping up still on the website so currently checking that

Heads up they loaded a full size run for the blue stripe on the confirmed website, just checked out in a size 11!

The Reflective Belugas kept going in and out stock in my size. I just kept trying and was able to hit🔥🔥🔥. No Bueno on the Mist Foam RNR thou >:((. Gonna try for Slate Grey Slides and Waverunners in the next drops!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom