Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Last week I had packages delivered on Friday, Saturday, and Monday.... same as you then Monday evening all 3 popped up. They’re behind on the mail and lie and mark it delivered so they’re stats look good. Be patient they will pop up like all of mine did hopefully!
They were delivered to one of the neighbors and thankfully he’s good friends with my brother... so crisis adverted lol

2C3BF21C-9A46-4B00-93F5-6C6D0038A8CF.jpeg

I think these gonna shock drop and be crazy resell these finna hit this month or next

Why do you like Basketball better?

I prefer the higher cut of the BSKTBL version. The upper makes the shoe feel superior on foot. Plus I might be in the minority but the rubber coating over the knit looks & feels amazing compared to the OGs primeknit.

Unlike the Frozen Blues which QNTM & BSKTBL version have identical uppers, the OG QNTMs differentiate enough for me. I can tell both pairs apart easily. And I luv the colorway. My favorite recent Yeezy by far.

Hmm bcz they about the same price range(reseell). Thinking of either sand runners, double up on creams or taupe blue boots..

PXL_20210402_222542506.jpg

These are some crazy *** shoes. My girl couldn't wait to put them on and take pictures for her IG story- I guess that's apart of the appeal. Anyway I thought these would be more structured but the foam is very soft and pliable. I've only worn them a few minutes but they feel super comfortable.

On court plan? So they're 350 hi tops for the court? It would need to be a completely different shoe.

no way in hell I wear those,,even you pay me currency

Back
Top Bottom