Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I'm not sure, he's so stupid. We had an exchange of messages, I told him they were 100% authentic and showed him a digital transaction of the purchase from Hibbetts - he's saying he brought them to a shop and that the box and details don't match up. Then he messaged me "I'm only taking to you to make things right I'm not trying to go through eBay and make a claim." I'm like what, I'm not going to help you out - if you want your money back then request a return or file a claim and I'll send the money back once the shoes come in.. He kept asking me if they were 100% authentic prior to buying them too..

Bro wants a partial refund that's why he hitting you with the not making a claim talk... call his bluff and ask him to initiate the return.

He also might want you to "admit" that the shoes are fake and the story about him going to a shop is a farce

Bro wants a partial refund that's why he hitting you with the not making a claim talk... call his bluff and ask him to initiate the return.

He also might want you to "admit" that the shoes are fake and the story about him going to a shop is a farce

Now that you brought up the partial refund thing, it actually makes sense - I haven't thought about that. Like you said, I think he's trying to back and forth with me and have me eventually admit my shoes are not authentic so he can deceive eBay. When I woke up this morning, he sent a message saying "So you're not going to respond to me?" - It's like I owe him a reply.

Broke mfers gotta scam smh

hope you get your shoes back

facts and the offer that I accepted can even be considered a low ball offer, I just wanted to get rid of some shoes as quickly as i can to clear space & get some extra cash. thanks! I'll keep ya'll updated

Anyone that fiddles with the stock market can understand. Taking losses is part of the game. (Just as long as your positive at the end of the year.)
:D

Just got into it this year. Dangerous game lol. NIO made me a nice chunk so far but I’ve been giving some away recently

Just stay away from options unless you do quite a bit of research with what you’re doing.. So many idiots on WSB, etc. get into it and lose thousands because they don’t understand what they’re doing.

Thinking about copping onyx 380s and making the midsole a darker. Going after reflectives only so if I don’t hit it wasn’t meant to be

You cant go wrong.
A24F05A9-898D-4DE2-80EB-E57285F8353D.jpeg

Sold my Azaels, I like them but when thrown together with a fit I dont like the black “tongue”. They need to come out with a V3 with a tonal tongue liner thing.

Bariums officially under retail (WITH tax and shipping in my size) on Goat. Small sizes are under 200 now

Absolutely crazy how bad these bricked. Would cop in a second if I didn't already own a pair

yaaaaa I should've been patient. paid too much even tho i paid like 40 bucks over retail lolol. efffffff

Bariums is a nice cw and the build is solid. Adidas can't get their timing right with release schedule totally packed with multiple drops. They need to realize that brand loyalty is no longer the same as 3 years ago.

He has a total of 42 feedback combined as a buyer and seller. I actually don't know too much about the authentication process, it wasn't mentioned when I was listing the item or anything. I just sent it to the buyer after he paid, it's a used pair of Zyons worn once. I agree I rather let eBay handle it, I can't tell if he's wasting my time or not.. I was wondering if I should transfer the funds to my bank account or should I just leave it.
Won't matter. You pull money out and then they rule in his favor they'll snatch the money out your bank anyway.

I've been scammed on a return claim. Got a box of dirty laundry and ebay wouldn't do a damn thing because "the tracking he was issued was used". Total ******* ********.

Hope someone can help me out here.... Sister was recently diagnosed w cancer and she's been asking for white yeezys forever but I've failed hitting on retail so far. Just going to pull the trigger resale at this point but does anyone know how Women's size 7 UB compares to men's yeezys? Or what men's shoe fits similar that we could maybe order to test fit? Thanks anyone who knows

Best price I’ve seen on these in a long time. Easy double up. Free shipping and free authentication too.
74DEA4E5-5A7E-41AA-92D5-500AB3B28E99.jpeg

Edit size 10 and 12 still available

Best price I’ve seen on these in a long time. Easy double up. Free shipping and free authentication too.
74DEA4E5-5A7E-41AA-92D5-500AB3B28E99.jpeg

Edit size 10 and 12 still available

damn that really is a good price, if only there was a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom