• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
53A41C1A-49ED-467D-9F8F-D53A18424863.jpeg

How tf am I supposed to keep earning points to keep “Icon” status, if I can’t win an Adidas raffle or get thru splash to save my life??? Sh*t makes no sense

lol that’s the thing with adidas. Literally all of the shoes that would boost up my status I can’t get through adidas because of splash or I don’t win a raffle. I can’t give my business directly to Addidas even if wanted too lol

Other than the bots the pair was def wanted more than most recent 350s. Even the resale is over 300$ at release which I havent seen since the static black (not counting regional releases)

Other than the bots the pair was def wanted more than most recent 350s. Even the resale is over 300$ at release which I havent seen since the static black (not counting regional releases)
Yeah, the Zyon is the best 350 to release in a long time and subsequently, demand is very high. The Linen, Sulfur, Earth, Yeshaya, were all very, very meh. I had them all and got rid of them all.

lol that’s the thing with adidas. Literally all of the shoes that would boost up my status I can’t get through adidas because of splash or I don’t win a raffle. I can’t give my business directly to Addidas even if wanted too lol
Don't buying random $#@& add up though?
Or not by much?

Yeah, the Zyon is the best 350 to release in a long time and subsequently, demand is very high. The Linen, Sulfur, Earth, Yeshaya, were all very, very meh. I had them all and got rid of them all.
Woulda liked the earths but forgot to enter the draw on those. The rest I agree quite meh. The yeshayas actually sat at my local footlocker then had more pairs transferred there, they legit were there on and off for weeks.

First 350 I wanted all year tbh and I tested my theory of adidas draw giving me a win every single time I enter and once again "score we got your adidas order" lmao never fails. I've literally never lost on the adidas app. It definitely favors accounts.

Same here. I did miss on 1-2 releases but have hit way more often than not. Almost forgot it was today until I saw the notification while mountain biking

With the stock numbers I just don’t see it going up too dramatically before interest on it goes away

Edit: I get what that post was saying now lol

Oh Yeahhh. I don't keep up with the names, they all sound like witchcraft, like if I say them out loud my furniture will start floating. But I f with those hard and can't wait to get played for them.
Biblical references supposedly

With the stock numbers I just don’t see it going up too dramatically before interest on it goes away

Cream Whites had what seemed like an unlimited amount of stock and released years ago, and look what they’re doing now.

Prices gonna dip a little bit after people get pairs in hand, but after that I only see em rising. Hopefully Yeezy will be smart and release them multiple times in the next year or two, so resell will be killed and everyone can get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom