Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
why would they refund for that and why did you report that? he basically lost them
We were inside a Nordstrom Rack and he accidentally left the bag on the ground while walking around the aisle, the employee saw him walking with the bag earlier. When I asked the employee if he saw the bag around the employee said that he saw two suspicious men take it, but he wasn't sure it was my nephew's (He's 8-9 years old) at the time.

Why wouldn't I report it? I have a good credit history and the CC had no issues refunding my purchase.
The mall security told me to report it to my CC, and TBH I really didn't expect to get anything.
The CC didn't even ask for proof that the purchase was stolen...

When my wallet was stolen and someone used it to make a couple purchases... the CC asked me if I was the one who made the transactions at the mall days prior as I went shopping in another city... I could've probably walked away with some free items but I was honest enough to say it was me who made the purchases.

lol man nobody got time for that, especially when it comes to the fake hype they like to do by producing low quantities of pairs

You don't have time to wait? I agree on the fake hype and limiting pairs but we don't know the release dates for quite a few shoes, gotta wait just like anything else.

You don't have time to wait? I agree on the fake hype and limiting pairs but we don't know the release dates for quite a few shoes, gotta wait just like anything else.

I went ahead and copped, if I take an L it is what it is lol. I just get annoyed with all the games honestly.

F8A59E21-5A46-42BF-A192-2730AD98FE9F.jpeg

We were inside a Nordstrom Rack and he accidentally left the bag on the ground while walking around the aisle, the employee saw him walking with the bag earlier. When I asked the employee if he saw the bag around the employee said that he saw two suspicious men take it, but he wasn't sure it was my nephew's (He's 8-9 years old) at the time.

Why wouldn't I report it? I have a good credit history and the CC had no issues refunding my purchase.
The mall security told me to report it to my CC, and TBH I really didn't expect to get anything.
The CC didn't even ask for proof that the purchase was stolen...

When my wallet was stolen and someone used it to make a couple purchases... the CC asked me if I was the one who made the transactions at the mall days prior as I went shopping in another city... I could've probably walked away with some free items but I was honest enough to say it was me who made the purchases.
that's a crappy situation and really nice that they refunded you, but IMO that's not really their responsibility. I'm surprised they did like you said. I feel like a similar situation could be if I bought something and someone stole it while it was in the trunk of my car. I wouldn't think to call my cc nor would I think they'd refund me.

that's a crappy situation and really nice that they refunded you, but IMO that's not really their responsibility. I'm surprised they did like you said. I feel like a similar situation could be if I bought something and someone stole it while it was in the trunk of my car. I wouldn't think to call my cc nor would I think they'd refund me.
Actually I looked it up, it's called Credit Card "Purchase Protection".

And in the situation you provided you would be reimbursed.

Credit cards have purchase protection...they didn’t do anything special for him
Lol, I didn't even know about it until just now.

Only thing is, the CC didn't need any proof that the item was stolen but can see though my transactions that I made the purchase. I don't know if it's because it was only $200 worth of goods and maybe that was a small amount to the CC?

Credit cards have purchase protection...they didn’t do anything special for him
Actually I looked it up, it's called Credit Card "Purchase Protection".

And in the situation you provided you would be reimbursed.

Lol, I didn't even know about it until just now.

Only thing is, the CC didn't need any proof that the item was stolen but can see though my transactions that I made the purchase. I don't know if it's because it was only $200 worth of goods and maybe that was a small amount to the CC?

interesting, never realized something like that would be covered. just figured it would be an SOL type situation.

some ****tards broke into my house and stole my Yecheils, why they didn;t steal my DS Aliens is beyond me, but I'm being blessed with a PADS Yeezreel in my size locally for $200, was looking for those as one of my next 350 cops anyways, so thankful

Man I gotta go to a birthday brunch for my bro in law in a couple hours so I’m sure these will drop then. :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom