Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
those 5 hundos looks like a bae special imho... So I'm neutral on that... up to her. Ye shrug.

Last edited:
Tried on my UB's today... they fit kinda snug compared to my 12.5 Mauve V1. Love the shoe, though. Will beat on the Vanta and prolly take it easier on the UB's. Vanta will go much better with black based fits and/or socks, too.

Just bring back the Static’s. They have dropped the dumb Waverunners 3-4 times, so might as well bring back the better 700, as well.

Agreed! I want the 700 statics but appears to be an influx of fakes out there.

Analog, geode, tephra here use code YZYCRAZY, $263 shipped to US. Scattered sizes.

It denies shipping to my area. Oh well. No Vanta, no care

Agreed! I want the 700 statics but appears to be an influx of fakes out there.

Seeing the prices I didn’t have time to consider anything else lol

Just bring back the Static’s. They have dropped the dumb Waverunners 3-4 times, so might as well bring back the better 700, as well.

Definitely, V2 has a more modern aesthetic

Waiting to see the adidas-Yeezy clothing line since he ditched the whole Yeezy season gig.
Just wished I got season 1 pieces

Ok, can we get a 700V2 salt , analog , or any shade similar to static’s.
Yeezy 700 V2 Salt.jpg

700 V2 Salt

not related, but does anyone know why when using stockx paypal will charge your checking account instead of cc?

These lazy *** new colorways, the recent black 350s were the only decent yeezy to come out this year, didnt even go for em which I regret

On a different note

7F714B0C-D64E-4B52-94C6-0A4E4AA87F7D.jpeg

Top 3 v2 ever and will most likely never happen

9CF2EA26-2E83-4DB3-893B-0AF62A7B8E68.jpeg

Best 700, idk if they were scrapped or just a colorway for ye

But these new colorways that look similar to everything else needs to stop

If you miss out on a Yeezy release, there isn't a reason to pay resell. You'll get several other opportunities for close to the same color.

Basically, missed the early days of the 350 v2, the first 2 years colorways had actually color lol
Now we getting all these neutral tones (Besides Clays and Glows)

Last edited:
Why didn’t Vantas see deals like that??

I’m guessing cuz they sold out within a couple days.

Yeezy 700 V2 Salt.jpg

700 V2 Salt

Dam, I’m getting what I asked for. Yet I’m not satisfied. The colorblocking for static’s is what makes it more aesthetically pleasing.

Just re-release static 700V2.
Did it with waves and zebras , just give us one more restock. Atleast if I strike out it’ll hit the resale value.

These lazy *** new colorways, the recent black 350s were the only decent yeezy to come out this year, didnt even go for em which I regret

On a different note

7F714B0C-D64E-4B52-94C6-0A4E4AA87F7D.jpeg

Top 3 v2 ever and will most likely never happen

9CF2EA26-2E83-4DB3-893B-0AF62A7B8E68.jpeg

Best 700, idk if they were scrapped or just a colorway for ye

But these new colorways that look similar to everything else needs to stop

Basically, missed the early days of the 350 v2, the first 2 years colorways had actually color lol
Now we getting all these neutral tones (Besides Clays and Glows)

Greens :smh:

I’m guessing cuz they sold out within a couple days.

Dam, I’m getting what I asked for. Yet I’m not satisfied. The colorblocking for static’s is what makes it more aesthetically pleasing.

Just re-release static 700V2.
Did it with waves and zebras , just give us one more restock. Atleast if I strike out it’ll hit the resale value.

The did sell out!? Thought they sat and got taken down?

There were 10-15% off on sites for Vantas all the same spots we’re posting UBs about

For real? Dam I would’ve scooped at $250-275 shipped
I was hoping JD got em and screwed up on the discount code like they did peebras. I think they came out to $150 LOL

For real? Dam I would’ve scooped at $250-275 shipped
I was hoping JD got em and screwed up on the discount code like they did peebras. I think they came out to $150 LOL

Yeah between $269-280ish. SNS, Notre, matchesfashion, farfetch. Vanta’s didn’t sell out just like the UBs. Lowest I’ve seen on UBs was $239 on montrose the day of release and before US launch but they cleared quickly.

Back
Top Bottom