Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Without someone having a photo of each pair, next to each other, in the same lighting... its hard to really compare. Here is a pic from reddit (not mine)

19e3lpcn10331.jpg

Here is another pic from reddit, where the new 350's look completely different - and nowhere near black, compared to the original Breds:

cDQSFyi.jpg

The first one is heavily filtered.

First pic looks heavily filtered.

I agree, but its heavily filtered for all 3 pairs. Hard to compare one poster's photo of a pair of Vantas to a different poster's photo of Vantas (or any other shoe), because almost every variable is different. Different lighting, different phone/camera, etc. Need apples to apples with another shoe, to really tell a difference.

I like that order too. Waves, Geodes, Inertias then Mauves. Tephras next? Cool. You’re not getting the Vantas tho..or are you waiting on a price drop?

I really like the construction of the Geode. I like the Vantas but can’t work those into my budget right now. Maybe in the future but I don’t see those dropping below retail. If anything, they’ll go up like the UB 500’s.

I agree, but its heavily filtered for all 3 pairs. Hard to compare one poster's photo of a pair of Vantas to a different poster's photo of Vantas (or any other shoe), because almost every variable is different. Different lighting, different phone/camera, etc. Need apples to apples with another shoe, to really tell a difference.
I'm not big into photography but it looks like the filter applied is to make most hues appear darker or just remove light thus they all tend to lend to a similar darker color. I don't think it's a fair pic to use.

But that's my noob opinion.

I'm not big into photography but it looks like the filter applied is to make most hues appear darker or just remove light thus they all tend to lend to a similar darker color. I don't think it's a fair pic to use.

But that's my noob opinion.

Again, my point was simply that you can't see one person's photo and say "that's how they look?!". Even with a filter, you can see that the Vantas are as dark or darker than the black 350v2s in that image. Then the 2nd photo showed how light the 350v2's look in a different shot, but you can compare their darkness to the Bred 350s and the 500's.

You officially a reseller my guy congrats LOL

LOL I was only partially srs

I think you're half joking but I would say if you sell resale to buy resale its more like a complicated trade haha. If more local people were willing to trade sizes with me (problem is I can't ever find someone) I would be much more willing to go that route instead of sell high on stockX and buy high.

Exactly. If I could trade even for the size I want I’d do that in a heart beat. The problem with selling and then rebuying resell is the $100 you lose in the transactions. I was saying holding the extra pair and selling it down the road when it reached what I paid resell.

Again, my point was simply that you can't see one person's photo and say "that's how they look?!". Even with a filter, you can see that the Vantas are as dark or darker than the black 350v2s in that image. Then the 2nd photo showed how light the 350v2's look in a different shot, but you can compare their darkness to the Bred 350s and the 500's.
I get your point. Just think that 1st pic isn't selling it properly.

350's definitely aren't a true black but I still doubt they are as grey as the Vantas. Vantas seem REALLY grey.

Wish I copped the 350's as well so I could tell on my own, but I was not fortunate enough to get through.

Those who got YS shipment, did you order 1 pair or more than 1 (adult + kid and/or infant)?
I ordered 1 adult + 1 kid and still nothing, while my order with 1 adult got shipped.
TIA

ADC needs to revamp everything. That website is trash on a regular day, let alone on a drop day. I’ve tried to buy stuff from there and had them reject cards for no apparent reason.

ADC needs to revamp everything. That website is trash on a regular day, let alone on a drop day. I’ve tried to buy stuff from there and had them reject cards for no apparent reason.

Its that stupid verification thing they have for cards

Those who got YS shipment, did you order 1 pair or more than 1 (adult + kid and/or infant)?
I ordered 1 adult + 1 kid and still nothing, while my order with 1 adult got shipped.
TIA

I ordered a kids 2.5 off YS got confirmation but no shipping info, received my pair about an HR ago.

On another note. Geodes look like they have PK just a diff stich than the 350s.

Vants def mesh they more stiff. IMG_20190610_152609.jpg IMG_20190610_152630.jpg

Back
Top Bottom