• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
He’s wearing women’s clothing
I have 3 pieces that are branded ”womens” pieces. Who gives a F if it looks great on a man too? My Balenciaga denim jacket looks perfect and my Loewe fisherman jeans too. You would never think it’s womens pieces if you saw me wearing them irl. It’s all about how you wear and style it.

I have 3 pieces that are branded ”womens” pieces. Who gives a F if it looks great on a man too? My Balenciaga denim jacket looks perfect and my Loewe fisherman jeans too. You would never think it’s womens pieces if you saw me wearing them irl. It’s all about how you wear and style it.

CD5E8713-9828-46BF-B94E-687AE72C8D72.png

I mean most people dress like trash. Kanye is just famous and happens to be wearing trash lately.

I’d love to see people in here post their fire fits

Not about “fire fits.” It’s about dressing w/ some sort of self respect.

What do you mean by dressing w/ self respect?

Not looking homeless and dyeing your hair purple would be a start.

You can wear a $5 blank tee, some $20 pants from H&M with some Yeezys and be the best dressed person in the room. Or you can pay $100+ for your t-shirt and $300 for your jeans because they’re designer and look like a bum just because you’re obsessed with brands.

You can wear a $5 blank tee, some $20 pants from H&M with some Yeezys and be the best dressed person in the room. Or you can pay $100+ for your t-shirt and $300 for your jeans because they’re designer and look like a bum just because you’re obsessed with brands.

Kanye didn’t always dress this badly though. This is a fairly recent trend-I previously pointed out ITT that this was definitely caused in no small part by him pushing out his own line of clothes that had the same, casual-comfort with neutral colors, etc. aesthetic. Prior to this he wore a much larger variety of clothes to fit his style. Also someone else pointed out that he just might not care that much nowadays, it’s not like he is still trying to establish himself in the fashion world anymore-I think Yeezy Season has already done that for him.

Kanye didn’t always dress this badly though. This is a fairly recent trend-I previously pointed out ITT that this was definitely caused in no small part by him pushing out his own line of clothes that had the same, casual-comfort with neutral colors, etc. aesthetic. Prior to this he wore a much larger variety of clothes to fit his style. Also someone else pointed out that he just might not care that much nowadays, it’s not like he is still trying to establish himself in the fashion world anymore-I think Yeezy Season has already done that for him.
This.

I mean most people dress like trash. Kanye is just famous and happens to be wearing trash lately.

I’d love to see people in here post their fire fits

i got plenty of fire fits floating throughout #NT, i'm comfortable in how i dress and the image i protray in my style, no Fs given(obviously me and Ye share that in common), i dress with a sense of self respect, i don't have my *** hanging out or boxers showing(not an advertising inmate), i don't wear completely ripped up clothes with giant holes, no plumbers crack, no obnoxious protruding body hair peaking out my clothes, but hey thats how i feel about dressing with self respect

Meh. Dressing up =\= self respect.

Y’all sound like teachers and church folks tombout “look at brad. He wears a suit. He dresses w self respect”.

Brad was a rapist

:rofl:many contract killers wear suits big deal but you bout to open a whole can of worms off that comment so hopefully its left alone|l

Most of those FOG & OW clothing is trash to me. Simple but overpriced

i got plenty of fire fits floating throughout #NT, i'm comfortable in how i dress and the image i protray in my style, no Fs given(obviously me and Ye share that in common), i dress with a sense of self respect, i don't have my *** hanging out or boxers showing(not an advertising inmate), i don't wear completely ripped up clothes with giant holes, no plumbers crack, no obnoxious protruding body hair peaking out my clothes, but hey thats how i feel about dressing with self respect

:rofl:many contract killers wear suits big deal but you bout to open a whole can of worms off that comment so hopefully its left alone|l
I agree. The comment wasn’t a criticism to you. Just wanted to spark a debate.

Back
Top Bottom