Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Soooo am I the only one who ordered off the first Yeezy supply drop but my order confirmation says ships in 2 weeks ‍♂️. I keep sayin I’m done wit YS but they get me everytime ‍♂️

Ok fellas, here's my story:

My first 700s and first time ever spending $300 on shoes. Was on the fence about copping so I left it to chance at a Notre raffle and hit. Bought it and still had a bit of remorse so I figured I'll prolly just put it up on SX. Got home, put the shoes on and gotdang these joints are clean. I cut the tag off and now still on my feet and they look a lot better on feet irl. Imma cop those 3m volt laces just to see how it looks with a lil more pop, but I love this low key look.
uZgOhH.jpg
gxCeTj.jpg
MKwDkh.jpg

honestly best pics ive seen of these worn

4C83C376-597C-4BD4-9832-71FA8C9DD1DE.jpeg

EB19E9BF-6092-40E8-9805-5CDA33DDA87B.jpeg

AB97C52F-6DFC-4CDF-B774-109574F7D06A.jpeg

Mauves vs OGs? I gotta give it to OGs for me. Mauves does have a nice subtlety for the fall and also say the volt in Mauves are niiiiice

nice. 700s have taken over 350s for me. If I had to choose best yeezy to date it would be...mauves. as we used to say back in the day- flame suit on.

If trying on a shoe is Grimey then count me in

Definitely have carefully tried on shoes(1 of the 2 that come in the box) on carpet then made sure they were back how they originally came ...sometimes better

Then I list on stock if they don’t fit or I don’t like them

I feel you, but still a lot for me.

Its a lot for everyone. $300 for a non functional sneaker is still WAY too much. Top of the line soccer cleats are $300 because of performance and even that is a lot. Not to mention adidas just had a FALLSALE code that let you get ultra boost for under $100. So to say $300 isn't a lot for sneakers is def not the majority. Most people in the world still consider that much to be astronomical for a pair of shoes

Soooo am I the only one who ordered off the first Yeezy supply drop but my order confirmation says ships in 2 weeks ‍♂️. I keep sayin I’m done wit YS but they get me everytime ‍♂️
U ain’t bruh...mine said the same thing...but i checked my UPS My Choice and it said Nov 1 mine is coming....sign up if u don’t have one and check there

Its a lot for everyone. $300 for a non functional sneaker is still WAY too much. Top of the line soccer cleats are $300 because of performance and even that is a lot. Not to mention adidas just had a FALLSALE code that let you get ultra boost for under $100. So to say $300 isn't a lot for sneakers is def not the majority. Most people in the world still consider that much to be astronomical for a pair of shoes
I was just about to say that. I know people who makes six figures a year who still wont buy no 300 dollar sneakers. 300 bucks is alot of money for a pair of sneakers I know where a running car at for 300 bucks right now, lol

Back
Top Bottom