Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
So my boy is a reseller and we were chopping it up. He tells me that when he dropped his pairs off at flight club the pairs made in India are the pairs they’ve mainly been getting because the craftsmanship is so terrible. so if you have pairs made in China hold on to them.

I’m in for a pair of mauves but if I can’t get them I’ll be fine. I’m a little more pressed for zebras

Last edited:
So my boy is a reseller and we were chopping it up. He tells me that when he dropped his pairs off at flight club the pairs made in India are the pairs they’ve mainly been getting because the craftsmanship is so terrible. so if you have pairs made in China hold on to them.

Don't think it matters where they're made. A brick is a brick regardless

Do the 700s stretch out after a few wears. Idk if I should keep my normal 10 or go up to a 10.5. They definitely snug right now

good to know i will be saving some money i guess.
700 v2...nope
Salt 500s....nope
Static 350s...nope
Zeebra....maybe but had a pair and sold them a while back...just never wore them...
Kiwi 700s...a go...but those new pics make them look meh
Sesame's....multiples need now

Was feeling the statics til I saw more pics. I'm done with 350's until the V3's drop. Hopefully they'll be worth the wait. I'm V2'd out at this point.

Finally wore my creams. Even got a compliment 5 minutes after I put em on :lol: Glad I didnt listen to sizing recommendations because I honestly could go down a half size.

They got just as they did when I bought the first pair of 350s that came out.

Question. Are the soles off white? If not, guess I just got an older pair.

Not my pic. Posted in a FB group

FC4164D0-9F3A-43C8-8F22-9A80D5DF43CB.jpeg
Not looking so hott here

Finally wore my creams. Even got a compliment 5 minutes after I put em on :lol: Glad I didnt listen to sizing recommendations because I honestly could go down a half size.

They got just as they did when I bought the first pair of 350s that came out.

Question. Are the soles off white? If not, guess I just got an older pair.

I wonder the same thing about the soles. My OG pair has a slight yellow tint to it, but I see pics of these new pairs and it looks clean white.

I’m hoping a dispute lights a fire to get them to ship but if not I’m not going to stress it. All else fails I could buy off stock x but I think I’m done if I don’t get them from YS.

Back
Top Bottom