Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
It’s so crazy to me that Snkrs and Nike now has the worst experience for me now....

adidas is a crapshoot but I’ve got through a few times, hit multiple times on yeezysupply, now recently I got through on finishline and footaction which I used to not even try because they were so botted...

but I literally have never won a draw on snkrs and usually either get errors or sold out for major releases I don’t even get to ‘didn’t get em’ anymore

Line is deep at South Coast Plaza :nerd:

I showed up about 9:40am. About 20 ppl in line ahead of me. Paid for my pair at 10:34am. Pretty much would take at least an hour no matter what time you show up to SCP. First person in line prob at 9.

It’s so crazy to me that Snkrs and Nike now has the worst experience for me now....

adidas is a crapshoot but I’ve got through a few times, hit multiple times on yeezysupply, now recently I got through on finishline and footaction which I used to not even try because they were so botted...

but I literally have never won a draw on snkrs and usually either get errors or sold out for major releases I don’t even get to ‘didn’t get em’ anymore

Anything limited for Nike was always a miss for me.

From “BRICKS” to BUTTER in a FEW HOURS flat.

Patiently waiting for those who bashed the shoe, to admit that “the shoes look much better in person”:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Smooth checkout on champs on mobile.

This is Bizarro World with Manual (even Paypal) on FootSites, Champs and couple others.
Hope you got yours. Multis all around.

giphy.gif

Got 2 pairs from ADC adter a huge fail on YS. Checkout jig didnt work and never got through the line. Carts came in clutch on ADC

Back
Top Bottom