• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Wish they were cheaper and I’d get a 2nd pair

Was able to get a 12.5 on YS last drop and I wear them like everyday to work. Best everyday yeezy

Can’t wait for the new color. Only way I’m dropping 300 agein

still have my round 2 wave runners DS (sold my original pre-order pair to basically pay for the second run pair). Love them. Glad everyone that wants them has another shot at retail.

It honestly is nice that adidas is pumping out higher numbers of shoes for people that actually want them. I have been just eating L's on the regular from nike (Both black and white off-white prestos, Travis scoot AF1, Bron diamond Turfs, off-white 97s, Nigel 1s, gonna lose out on acronym presto's im assuming)

adidas.de only shows the triple white on September 21.
That means the 700 are YS only?
Would suck for the people outside US -
Finally a "worldwide release" but only available with heavy customs/taxes :frown:

Hope so!
But I'm afraid it's YS only..
Because why should adidas already have the triple whites uploaded that are coming one week later but not the 700?
Because they just haven’t updated yet. Loads of EU retailers have announced them to release today. Even some of the less exclusive stores which have carried the most stocked 350 V2’s have announced they will get them so hopefully decent stock. My pair is starting to get trashed so I’ll probably pick up at least 2 pairs. Favorite shoe to release last couple of years.

Because they just haven’t updated yet. Loads of EU retailers have announced them to release today. Even some of the less exclusive stores which have carried the most stocked 350 V2’s have announced they will get them so hopefully decent stock. My pair is starting to get trashed so I’ll probably pick up at least 2 pairs. Favorite shoe to release last couple of years.

sounds great. Finally Europe gets them. Did you go with your V2 sizing?

it’s official 9/15

Attachments

• 1F6A34E3-91D1-41CB-BB40-05EDD07044B1.png
    1F6A34E3-91D1-41CB-BB40-05EDD07044B1.png
    513.1 KB · Views: 43
So no one in here thinks wave runners are trash anymore?

Same reason the 500’s are moving into the “kind of nice” category now (Specifically the UB’s)...

It’s the Yeezy wave (Pun intended)...That shoe is horrible ~ that shoe is kind of nice ~ damn that shoe is selling for how much ~ that shoe is my favorite shoe ever...

Around the time of the 750’s / 350 V1’s they had heat out of the gate...Now it’s a process :lol:...

I’ve had my 700s since the first drop on YS... I don’t care that they keep re-releasing them... I just don’t understand why... you have the option to make different color ways... why continue othe re-drop the same exact pair over and over again... Adidas really has 0 game plan when it comes to anything

Do not size up on the 700s. I did on my initial pair and while more bulky and roomy, it was just a bad move. Will be looking to get my true size this time around and just beat up the other pair.

Same reason the 500’s are moving into the “kind of nice” category now (Specifically the UB’s)...

It’s the Yeezy wave (Pun intended)...That shoe is horrible ~ that shoe is kind of nice ~ damn that shoe is selling for how much ~ that shoe is my favorite shoe ever...

Around the time of the 750’s / 350 V1’s they had heat out of the gate...Now it’s a process :lol:...

Yea the Yeezy wave process is hilarious lol. I’m sure the same will happen with sesame sand static V2s

I’ve had my 700s since the first drop on YS... I don’t care that they keep re-releasing them... I just don’t understand why... you have the option to make different color ways... why continue othe re-drop the same exact pair over and over again... Adidas really has 0 game plan when it comes to anything
it's surprising tbh. wonder how much of it has to do with Kanye or if it's adidas making the calls on these re-releases.

Soooo.... just did the end draw with one email and it said $309... went back to do with my work email about 45mins later and it says $385???? WTF?
what greedy ****ers.

Soooo.... just did the end draw with one email and it said $309... went back to do with my work email about 45mins later and it says $385???? WTF?
what greedy ****ers.

Lol yea at me it said €355 euro well no thanks end.

what greedy ****ers.

You sure you didn't enter SNS earlier? They're charging 309 ($299 + $10 shipping). Even if End initially had them priced at 300 it still wouldn't have come out to 309 with their $11.95 shipping. So for it to have come out to 309 they would have had to be charging below retail, which End doesn't do.

You sure you didn't enter SNS earlier? They're charging 309 ($299 + $10 shipping). Even if End initially had them priced at 300 it still wouldn't have come out to 309.

sns is 299 shipped when i first entered on end it said 308 + shipping so i was like oh that isn't to bad... entered saw this went back to the page and see the 385

Back
Top Bottom