Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
V1's are done

too many fakes out there made wearing reals ones look fake as well

Kinda how they bootlegged FUBU so much
you wear a real one and you look fake

Still love my V1. But you're right about how even real ones look fake now. So many versions of replicas came out for V1s that the real ones get mixed up with them. :smh:
But in the end, all that matters is I know what's on my feet is the real deal :nthat: (even if the rest of my fit is a $10 t-shirt and some jeans :lol:)

I still wear V1's all the time. I generally don't care if people think if its real or fake, as long as I know I'm wearing a real pair. I'm not walking around thinking "omg what if he thinks my real pair is fake, how will I sleep tonight?"

Besides, theres way more and way better fakes of the V2's than V1's. 95% of the V1 fakes are pretty terrible

I still wear V1's all the time. I generally don't care if people think if its real or fake, as long as I know I'm wearing a real pair.

Besides, theres way more and way better fakes of the V2's than V1's. 95% of the V1 fakes are pretty terrible
i agree w this point. like why would u stop wearing something u love just cuz people have fakes of it or too many people wear it.

dont blame u.

i honestly sold every single yeezy. preparing my angus for sesame szn. and if they dont drop fuggit.

edit: im lion. ya boy gonna be super aggy if they canceled

Well i keep in my rotation all my V2. They looks really good and they are my most confy sneakers in my collection ( Zebra, Beluga 2.0, Blue tint, Butter)

Told myself i would sell my Bred V2 at a price point of about $950, and last week they were moving fast for that amount. Couldnt bring myself to wear them when i had Oreo V2 already unDS.

So ya saying it’s time to get rid of MR and Tans?
Since dudes hate V1s so much now, any PB dudes is looking to get rid of?

Told myself i would sell my Bred V2 at a price point of about $950, and last week they were moving fast for that amount. Couldnt bring myself to wear them when i had Oreo V2 already unDS.
Still mad I let my breds go... need that 11.5 to this day lol

So ya saying it’s time to get rid of MR and Tans?
Since dudes hate V1s so much now, any PB dudes is looking to get rid of?
What size. They’re going for less then a grand these days depending on size

Back
Top Bottom