Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Could Kanye’s adidas yeezy shoe have reached over 100 million in total sales of all the models by now?

Not close to that if measuirng units sold. If measuring dollars yep. I counted 28 models excluding the Nike’s, infants, and boots. Each model globally if they totaled 200,000 units would be 5.6 million. And 200k units is probably extremely generous quantities.

Last edited:
let's be honest here... EVERYONE got into the shoe game LATE. The good part is, you're in it now... Now you put in
the work.

Yeah of course, definitely putting in work since beluga v2s now that I know what to do (raffles, auto fill, yeezy supply etc)

I guess its just the idea of paying close to a G or any type of resale that gets me. Im just glad we're getting another chance at Zebras/yebras which kind of brings hope of restocks on earlier pairs.

i already got 2 pairs of the waverunners 1 i already wore.... i was going to trade the other pair and jordan 6 infrared 2014 both DS for weatherspoon 97's DS... is that a fair trade my 2 pairs for 1?

i already got 2 pairs of the waverunners 1 i already wore.... i was going to trade the other pair and jordan 6 infrared 2014 both DS for weatherspoon 97's DS... is that a fair trade my 2 pairs for 1?

Depending on size the waverunners and wotherspoons are roughly the same price on stockx. Is the other guy devaluing the waverunners due to the upcoming restock?

its a size 9... im trading the waverunners... ya thats partly why im trading is cuz of the restock... i was going to hold off and resell down the line but the value will suck so minuswell trade for a pair i like... my local consignment offered 450 cash for the waverunners but he got the weatherspoons for 700... so im throwing the infareds in too... if i have to throw cash on top theres no trade and i will just consign both pairs instead

its a size 9... im trading the waverunners... ya thats partly why im trading is cuz of the restock... i was going to hold off and resell down the line but the value will suck so minuswell trade for a pair i like... my local consignment offered 450 cash for the waverunners but he got the weatherspoons for 700... so im throwing the infareds in too... if i have to throw cash on top theres no trade and i will just consign both pairs instead

I would offer your WaveRunners and $50-$100. That sounds fair to me.

Your two shoes sounds a bit much imo.

Last edited:
I would offer your WaveRunners and $50-$100. That sounds fair to me.

Your two shoes sounds a bit much imo.

i might just consign both pairs... but i want to see the 97s in person and then ill make a decision... obviously the store is always going to win out on a trade... they are a business so i get it... i was also thinking about the off white vapormax... hopefully they have my size...

Were you the NTer that posted the lace swap pic before? Can't seem to find it

From their site:
"Great replacement laces for the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Butter if you want a closer color match to the Primeknit. (Length of laces in picture is 140CM)."

IMG_3038_2000x.JPG

If you sell waverunners and buy wotherspoons on stockx do you end up better? Lucky13s Lucky13s has it right. Waverunners and $100 tops is about right. The consignment shops always club you vs, stockx or Goat

Last edited:
if i sell both pairs on stockx waverunners and infrared 6s i get 777... the consignment store is selling weatherspoons for 700... so im basically losing out on 77 bucks... still have to go through the trouble of selling my pairs on stockx... but if i just bought a pair from stockx with the 777 if both pairs sell id be up 154 plus have the 97s.... might not do the trade... if i do the trade its either for the 97s or vapormax off white the black pair.. im a see what they got... i could always consign my 2 pairs

Dak out here in the BT’s...

CF87261E-E06C-40CB-9BB6-E266359B7BF2.jpeg
Still have my DS pair of BT's. Considering selling them after seeing one of my boys wear em. They're clean but have a feminine feel to them kinda. My girl still hasn't worn hers so may just let her have that BT shine solo lol.

^ True. At this point I have so many V2's a pair that Im not in love with probably doesn't need to sit in my closet lol.

Back
Top Bottom