Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
There's a lot of buyers who can't tell between a fake vs authentic pair. You have authenticators like StockX that flag real pairs as fake. But hey if you want to buy Yeezys off eBay out of all the other platforms then go ahead.

The fakes on all V2s are still pretty easy to call out IMO. But I still don't see why an ebay seller would risk their long held positive feedback on a pair of sneakers that are notorious for being called out as fake. Fact is that these people are selling the shoes with receipts from ADC. They will know that their buyers are likely to be super attentive to the details on the shoe.

Me personally I wouldn't feel comfortable with a pair from eBay, there's some really good fakes circulating these days. Even with a reputable feed back if they had fakes that were precise they'd probably risk it.

I honestly thought they looked great, better than my Zeebruhs. The blue around the sockliner popped really nice on the pair I saw on someone's feet.

I like them don’t get me wrong but better than Zebras :ohwell:

To each his own but to me the liner popped a little too much in some light and didn’t really contrast with the shoe :smh:

But on feet the color actually does mesh very well and will make for a great summer colorway :smokin

My second pair of 2.0’s came in from eBay today and they’re official :pimp:

Got my money back from the fake pair I returned last week :smh:

In hand it’s very easy to tell the difference between the real vs fake once you know what to look for |l

B1E68D19-EEF9-4AD1-8143-DFECA4C79E80.jpeg

It’s because they aren’t very sought after or hyped and the colorway is meh in person :ohwell:

They’re a really weird colorway too and not easy to match a lot up with :rolleyes

But now that prices are down I’m a swoop in and scoop them up :smokin
They are a bit weird but I love mine and reckon they're fire in person. Haven't found them hard to match up at all. Not as versatile as some other colours in the line but still easy to fit up. They turn a few heads too.

BTW good to see you got your 2.0 sorted, money back and legit pair in hand. Enjoy them...proudly got mine on today :pimp:

They are a bit weird but I love mine and reckon they're fire in person. Haven't found them hard to match up at all. Not as versatile as some other colours in the line but still easy to fit up. They turn a few heads too.

BTW good to see you got your 2.0 sorted, money back and legit pair in hand. Enjoy them...proudly got mine on today :pimp:

Thanks good brother :nthat:

And I'll be grabbing up one of these pair of Tints going for the low soon 8)

Haven't really seen them in hand in the larger sizes yet :nerd:

My second pair of 2.0’s came in from eBay today and they’re official :pimp:

Got my money back from the fake pair I returned last week :smh:

In hand it’s very easy to tell the difference between the real vs fake once you know what to look for |l

I need a double up on those

To me, the Beluga 2's are just more desirable than the BT's because they:

1) are largey dirtproof. I wear my Beluga's in situations when I wouldn't think of wearing my BT's, and the dark color just hides dirt well
2) can work w/ just about any pants, and should work in any season. I think the BT's will go up in price once we hit spring and summer.

I actually like both cw's. I just find myself going to grab the Beluga's more when I'm leaving the house, because they're just... easier.

I personally think the Beluga 2's will age very well in terms of resale value and wearability because they'll always look good. And god knows I plan on continuing to wear the hell outta mine. Too bad my extra's for the Beluga 2's are in sizes I can't wear (while the BT extras are in sizes I can wear), or I would have a backup pair. My BT backups will sit in their boxes for years, maybe.

Anyone have pics of Ye in every Yeezy he’s worn?
Don't have the pictures but in terms of signature shoe's he wore in music videos:
Keri Hilson - Knock Me Down (Black/Black "Blink" Air Yeezy 1)
2 Chainz - Birthday Song (Black/Solar Red Air Yeezy 2)
Big Sean - Blessings (750's and 950's)
Big Sean - All Your Fault (350's Turtle Dove's)
Ni**gas in Paris (Black/Solar Red Air Yeezy 2)

All I could think of off top.

(Also was wearing sample Tan Yeezy 1's in DJ Khaled's Go hard video, but Hype didn't understand what was in the room so he didn't show it lol)

Pulled out my blue Tints yesterday. Put em right back in the box. Then grabbed my zebras and bounced.

I like my Zebras so much I don’t even want to wear them :smokin

I’ll probably end up beating 2.0’s and Tints before I do and I ain’t even got Tints yet :lol:

Here, let me recap the previous four and the next four pages that are to come.

"Man,I'm tired of the V2's"
"Can someone LC these for me"
"When do the rats drop"
"Is the wave runners really restocking"
*Insert picture of outfit for today*
*Insert smoking emoji in reply to picture*
"Anyone know if the peebras coming back out?"
Rinse, repeat.

If something of importance happened yeezy related happend, this thread would have moved way beyond page 90. You know this. Didn't the thread jump 2 pages when YS put up the password page and the drop was for boots?

I do apologize for the OT posts though...I just don't venture to the other parts of this forum because...I just don't.

+1
you left out:
"trash"
"Bro & or Fam"
"GR"
"Resell or Nah"
"Stupid question that can be answered with google"
Finally my favorite:
"Please spoon feed me"

I like my Zebras so much I don’t even want to wear them :smokin

I’ll probably end up beating 2.0’s and Tints before I do and I ain’t even got Tints yet :lol:

I’ve worn mine 6-8 Times and they still look brand new, besides the dust/dirt on the bottom

Back
Top Bottom