Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I actually wonder why Nike hasn't retro'd his joints yet under a different name. They already released the Red Octobers after he left (and I think after he signed with Adidas).

They are either the group benefiting the most from the resell margins or yeezy's got a dope *** lawyer that is protecting his intellectual property...Not like Nike couldn't break him off the same percentage they gave him previously if it came to that, but perhaps the contract (or lack of one) prevents this from happening.

Red Octobers released while he was with Nike, publicly weren't on good terms tho. During that time Kanye mentioned that if they wanted to release any Nike Yeezys in the future he'd have to sign off on it too.

Stop. You sound bitter.

21F683C3-1187-45C2-88D6-9088A81C6671.gif

Lol bitter about what.

I’m legit laughing.

“Everyone will have yeezys”

Red Octobers released while he was with Nike, publicly weren't on good terms tho. During that time Kanye mentioned that if they wanted to release any Nike Yeezys in the future he'd have to sign off on it too.
I kinda wonder if the rants of MBDTF ye is archived somewhere...they were glorious.

Bitter that the 700s are going to be more available and you can’t have your “exclusivity” anymore.

Maybe that bundle will make you feel special.

You think I bought the 500 and 700 for exclusivity ?

Bruh, the 700 and the 500 are the only yeezy to sit around for hours.

Better come at me with something better than that, Youngblood

Just like every other pair of yeezy that has released.

Because I “could”.

Call a spade a spade.

Same clowns who talked **** on the 700s for sitting and ugly, are the same ones in here hyped for a re release lmao

I already have my pair. I’m glad they are going to have a wider release so I can double up without having to do a lengthy pre-order.

As for the hypebeasts, let them like what they like. They’ll be onto a new hyped model before you know it.

I wanted 700's from release day, but my size 13 was sold out and I didn't think quick enough to cop any size I need for a size swap.

This next drop is redemption though. Hoping for a pair

God works in mysterious ways I even asked here a few days ago how they fit I was looking to purchase a pair LOL

Everybody that wants will get. From ye himself. Isn’t that right bwood056 bwood056

He straight up out there hiring photographers shooting him in new footwear with his MacBook.

Does Kanye actually own the design though? I thought they could remove any mention of "Yeezy" and release the shoe without any issues.

If Nike REALLY wanted to insult Kanye, they would release them without any mention of "Yeezy" under a generic name like "Y2s" and throw them on Nike id or something.

Ive sold all my Yeezy's. Dont get me wrong, its still a cool Shoe, but i had enough from the V2's.
Im a Jordan Guy and i own some good Boost Models what i keep and wear. The Ultra Boost are for me the timeless Silhouette from Adidas. They're way easier to Match and looks simply Dope.

In my Opinion the Ultra Boots are the new Time Classics.

I personally like the comfort of the V2 over the Ultra Boost

I love to beat on my green stripes

I actually think Nike owns the Yeezy name. Adidas has a version with the line through it. But they probably couldn't use it, because they'd have to pay like how they removed Agassi and Deion's logos when they left.

Does Kanye actually own the design though? I thought they could remove any mention of "Yeezy" and release the shoe without any issues.

If Nike REALLY wanted to insult Kanye, they would release them without any mention of "Yeezy" under a generic name like "Y2s" and throw them on Nike id or something.

It actually wouldn't be an insult at all, it'll be the biggest ego boost for Kanye if anything. Nike is too prideful for all that. They're tryna make up for it now with all these streetwear/fashion collabs.

I actually think Nike owns the Yeezy name. Adidas has a version with the line through it. But they probably couldn't use it, because they'd have to pay like how they removed Agassi and Deion's logos when they left.

Nah, Yeezy owns the Yeezy name. There was speculation about that once we heard about him moving to Adidas. That ended during the 750 roll out.

Got a slightly offtopic question -- sold a pair of UB on StockX but only to realize that I won't be able to ship before the shipping deadline, will they really charge me the 15% penalty? Happened to anyone who didn't ship or missed the deadline? TIA

my everyday shoe is the UB 2.0 and they been to heel and back.
glad the 700 are re-releasing again so I can make em my everyday shoe.

It actually wouldn't be an insult at all, it'll be the biggest ego boost for Kanye if anything. Nike is too prideful for all that. They're tryna make up for it now with all these streetwear/fashion collabs.

You really think Kanye would be okay with them selling his own designs without him seeing a cent out of it? (especially considering he left Nike in part over royalties)

Back
Top Bottom