Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I was offered the O/W white vapormax plus $150 for my 700s and 500s. All size 10. Thoughts?

I have 2 pairs of 500s coming. The 700s have really grown on me and I came extremely close this weekend to finally wearing them but ultimately didn’t.

I actually dig these Season 6 boots....shocked.

Reasonable price, too.

12920378_13328718_480.jpg

did these drop officially? I see limited sizes floating around on a few sites.

Yeezy season boots have all been discounted 40-60% in the past so I wouldn't drop anything even close to retail for them unless you must have them now.

I was offered the O/W white vapormax plus $150 for my 700s and 500s. All size 10. Thoughts?

I have 2 pairs of 500s coming. The 700s have really grown on me and I came extremely close this weekend to finally wearing them but ultimately didn’t.

Trade seems pretty even.

You’re comparing a $600-$800 boot to a reasonably priced pair at $260 and you think they’ll hit sales?! Lol

They’ve already been selling out.

The new boots are made in China so of course they're gonna be cheaper.

They'll go on sale anyway. A few spots selling out early doesn't mean anything

I’m still waiting for my pre order pair and my Saturday pair to ship! This is getting ridiculous patience is wearing thin

you would think people would just break even and not go lower. But nah, theres some really dumb wannabe resellers that sell BELOW retail on stockx. It baffles me :lol:
So they can tell their friends they resold Yeezys. I love it, tempted to purchase a 2nd pair. My wifes pair looks good but bae sizes always look better. My YS pair doesnt arrive until friday

Last edited:
It seems most people are butt hurt because they didn't get their pre-order pair in super early to flip for a bigger gain

I'm sure some people are upset because they couldn't flip but it might be hard to believe that people actually want their stuff in a timely manner. If you have the balls to sell a product before you give the pre ordered people their stuff that's shady. Are you that patient with every item you order off of Amazon? If you bought a shoe from me on eBay and you saw me selling more and shipping to other people except you you wouldn't inquire as to why I'm doing that?

Back
Top Bottom