Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Last few pages in here been crazy. People need to decide whether they are more upset with BOTs (real resellers) who hit for multiples and drive prices hundreds over retail or the manual kid who wants to be in the game and clears barely "$30". ADC and YS seem to have stopped BOTs from flourishing allowing more manual cops. Be happy that if you take an L on release and still want shoe you wont have to pay much over retail like earlier releases.

How do you find the reference number? Nothing is on US that looks like one
I go to the tracking for the tracking # in question (on desktop) without being signed in to MyChoice. Then I sign into mychoice after I’ve loaded up the page with the tracking info, and then they’re at the bottom of the screen for me.

I don't have anything coming from YS currently so I can't check, or maybe they did away with it. But at the bottom of the tracking page, theres a section that says Reference number, and it used to contain the numbers portion of your YS order number. Thats how I was able to match up which order was attached to which tracking number

YS gonna ship Saturday pairs out before the preorders.

i feels it
Nah. Loanbois orders will go out same time as the ones ordered on the 14th.

My pre-ordered 500s scheduled for delivery tomorrow! :pimp:

Edit - On 2nd thought it could be my 700s that never came. No email from YS so who knows. But i just received notification from UPS my choice. Coming from NJ.

c'mon now. Making that announcement is like yelling fire in a crowded room. :smh::rofl:

I don't have anything coming from YS currently so I can't check, or maybe they did away with it. But at the bottom of the tracking page, theres a section that says Reference number, and it used to contain the numbers portion of your YS order number. Thats how I was able to match up which order was attached to which tracking number
I compared the Ref# on YS boxes to the order number. They arent the same. Seems like internal ref# on the box.

I compared the Ref# on YS boxes to the order number. They arent the same. Seems like internal ref# on the box.

from what shoe are you comparing it to?

I know for a fact that Blue Tints, the YS order number and the reference number at the bottom of the UPS tracking page was the same number. I had multiple orders of BT in different sizes so I was keeping track that way.

Just checked the reference number and it doesn’t match any order. It’s way longer.

This is what I have on the UPS my choice app. Current status is order processed at 5:54pm today.

9758854A-A8D9-4B6B-954A-D52483FF1328.jpeg

from what shoe are you comparing it to?

I know for a fact that Blue Tints, the YS order number and the reference number at the bottom of the UPS tracking page was the same number. I had multiple orders of BT in different sizes so I was keeping track that way.
700s , Box shipped from NJ

Last few pages in here been crazy. People need to decide whether they are more upset with BOTs (real resellers) who hit for multiples and drive prices hundreds over retail or the manual kid who wants to be in the game and clears barely "$30". ADC and YS seem to have stopped BOTs from flourishing allowing more manual cops. Be happy that if you take an L on release and still want shoe you wont have to pay much over retail like earlier releases.
It's just as bad when a kid is buying multiple sizes manually to resell. Saw a teenager copping my size 13 700s on youtube when he was trying to get his size 10.5. Ruins it for a bunch of people imo. Feels bad that some punk taking a size that could've gone to someone who's actually that size (me).

Just checked the reference number and it doesn’t match any order. It’s way longer.

This is what I have on the UPS my choice app. Current status is order processed at 5:54pm today.

9758854A-A8D9-4B6B-954A-D52483FF1328.jpeg

I feel like since it’s just now processed, and the weight is 2.90lb it’s the 500s. My 700s came up as 3.70lb and others were 4.00lb. Unless you got a bae size I feel like that could be your 500s.

I feel like since it’s just now processed, and the weight is 2.90lb it’s the 500s. My 700s came up as 3.70lb and others were 4.00lb. Unless you got a bae size I feel like that could be your 500s.

nobody else here or anywhere has gotten a tracking for 500's yet tho. Its likely the 700's he was missing from the original drop that never shipped.

Or YS could just be playing with my emotions and actually not sending me anything :rolleyes

I honestly would not be surprised..

Back
Top Bottom