Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
these youtubers only post when they need clicks. NT needs to do something about that.
I don't get this. it's a video that's related, these kids ain't rickrolling us.

Anyways I'm still big on the black powerphases. They've become my daily office shoe just because they're so low key. Don't need everyone looking at my kicks all the time :nthat:
SAME here. They're the best out of the 3 IMO. That being said, I'm still trying to track down creams for the low.
Got a feeling the price will eventually go down still

Lmao you fiesty lately Des! :lol:

its wild annoying

Let them be. Could just be a hobby lol.

They think their review is “different” though. Let them pretend they are the precious, unique snowflakes they think they are in their heads. Soon enough they’ll realize nobody cares and there are a million wannabe sneakertubers just like them.

It's just plain old boring. Most of the regs here hardly care about anyones opinion/reviews post release, if we have a size question is for the guy with early pairs, but who would want to see (IN HERE) another review of a shoe we have seen for the last couple of weeks.

If you do it for fun just let ResellTalk alone.

Wore my Waves to Vegas over the weekend.. the whole dad/ortho thing really worked out with all the walking..

they did get stained but I'm shocked :wow: they cleaned up nicely
Before
G8Nq0KGl.jpg

After
LFoszbGl.jpg

What was also surprising was i didnt see anyone else with these on .. i figured I'd see them everywhere.. maybe only one other kid..

If you don’t like YouTube sneaker reviews, don’t watch??? Clearly there’s a market for them, hence the explosion of Shoetubers (admittedly, most are awful).

Some of you dudes spend too much time focused on **** you don’t like.

Scroll past it and keep it movin’. Problem solved. Everyone is now happy.

Yea keep doing you. I pretty much do the same thing. Been a member for about the same period of time and NTFam is cool AF.

Just try to make it seem that you're not promoting since they have a policy with that.
pm me your channel, i'll check it out and subscribe. Thanks for the positive vibes.

If you don’t like YouTube sneaker reviews, don’t watch??? Clearly there’s a market for them, hence the explosion of Shoetubers (admittedly, most are awful).

Some of you dudes spend too much time focused on **** you don’t like.

Scroll past it and keep it movin’. Problem solved. Everyone is now happy.

You’re entitled to your opinion about my opinion of the video.

What makes this forum so great.

That video? Not so great.

I don't think people understand what preorder means. When you preorder a video game it's just guaranteeing you get it on the day it releases. Nowhere in the YS site said it was actually being sent out before the release on ADC. Preorder =/= early release. Of course with YS it's not guaranteed your order will be cancelled like with the 700 preorder but you get the point. I feel like y'all who pre-ordered are just gonna get your pairs at the same time as the April 14th people.

Yeah preorder people buggin' rn. You knew what you were getting into after the whole 700 release. I'd rather cop the preorder and wait a couple months instead of sitting on Adidas site for hours :lol:

Back
Top Bottom