Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Just got my Utility Black 700s in. Not a fan.

Can't return them though so I guess I'll just sit on them for a little and either flip down the line or un-ds them when the wife gives birth. No we're not pregnant, but it's good to be prepared lol
What is it you don’t like about them? Mine were supposed to come today but didn’t show up. Do you have other 700 v1s?

Just got my Utility Black 700s in. Not a fan.

Can't return them though so I guess I'll just sit on them for a little and either flip down the line or un-ds them when the wife gives birth. No we're not pregnant, but it's good to be prepared lol
I got mine today and was underwhelmed as well. Plus they came with a big scuff mark on the midsole. Ended up trading them for something else. **** with the no returns BS.

IMG_1961.jpeg

Norte with the win. Very nice and clean

What is it you don’t like about them? Mine were supposed to come today but didn’t show up. Do you have other 700 v1s?
They’re just ashy. I was expected black black not a stone/washed out black that is more grey. Plus, I’m not a dad-shoe guy. I’m a flyknit/primeknit guy.

I have no other V1s, but I think the Inertia would be a better pair for me. More versatile and actually Grey. Maybe the Vantas are true black as well. I think I am going to return for a store credit and buy the Static 350s instead.

They’re just ashy. I was expected black black not a stone/washed out black that is more grey. Plus, I’m not a dad-shoe guy. I’m a flyknit/primeknit guy.

I have no other V1s, but I think the Inertia would be a better pair for me. More versatile and actually Grey. Maybe the Vantas are true black as well. I think I am going to return for a store credit and buy the Static 350s instead.
Vantas are a great sneaker. They have a few different blacks and you may end up seeing these as similar to the Utility blacks. Best bet may be to watch a few YouTube reviews on them. The 700 v2 does look sleeker vs the V1 IMO but it’s still a chunky dad shoe.

If you’re after a sleeker yeezy that’s black, may want to check out the 350 v2 Onyx, or black.

You basically had no clue what the utility black yeezy colorway was… lmao…There is no such thing as an onyx 700.

Copped on a quick restock. Shout to the drops app. The alerts are annoying but it’s come through for me on more than one occasion.
IMG_6052.jpeg

Congrats! I got the notification from sole retriever and was in line for a size 11. Sold out right when I was about to check out 😢.

Have you used sole retriever? Any opinion on it vs drops?

Whenever I enter on confirmed I have to validate my entry with a code sent thru my cc. It's weird but it works 🤷🏾‍♀️
its funny cuz that's what it did for me and still got it declined by my bank...its cool though there's like more of the same version different shade coming out so I'll be good lol.
Copped on a quick restock. Shout to the drops app. The alerts are annoying but it’s come through for me on more than one occasion.
IMG_6052.jpeg
drops app? got a link for it?

Congrats! I got the notification from sole retriever and was in line for a size 11. Sold out right when I was about to check out 😢.

Have you used sole retriever? Any opinion on it vs drops?

I haven’t used it personally, but I have friends that do and from what I hear it’s essentially the same thing. I do pay for the mobile premium membership so I can add more custom alerts, but I’ve had it for so long i don’t actually remember what the benefits are compared to the free memberships.

Keep in mind though that Shopify sites are still a crapshoot more or less because the same technology that lets you know somethings in stock does the same for bots that can checkout faster than you can. But the stock gets added sometimes happens in waves so if you’re persistent and lucky you can add to cart on one wave and check out on the next wave if stock permits. This probably won’t make much a difference on heavily bottled stuff but it definitely will for stuff like this that has low immediate resale value but still have a lot of people going for it. Great for supreme restocks in particular.
drops app? got a link for it?
IMG_6053.png

I haven’t used it personally, but I have friends that do and from what I hear it’s essentially the same thing. I do pay for the mobile premium membership so I can add more custom alerts, but I’ve had it for so long i don’t actually remember what the benefits are compared to the free memberships.

Keep in mind though that Shopify sites are still a crapshoot more or less because the same technology that lets you know somethings in stock does the same for bots that can checkout faster than you can. But the stock gets added sometimes happens in waves so if you’re persistent and lucky you can add to cart on one wave and check out on the next wave if stock permits. This probably won’t make much a difference on heavily bottled stuff but it definitely will for stuff like this that has low immediate resale value but still have a lot of people going for it. Great for supreme restocks in particular.

IMG_6053.png
thank you, appreciate it, gonna give it a try.

I didn't get free shipping or tax, but ordered from A-ma-maniere.com because most places are sold out of 12.

My Yeezy collection is truly done. I have every model I ever wanted once these touchdown.

If you’re looking for azaels…

also here, just copped & happy i finally got these:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom