Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I don't see what's so hard. They do it with their Kobe's.

They have minimal branding, which is great for them. Create some new boxes and slash the prices some, since you aren't paying for the name or hype anymore. They did that with the 700's, besides the Waverunners.

If they sell, great, if they sit, it will be like their Stan's, Shell's and a lot of their inline stuff, but something is better than nothing.

Maybe they think waiting for an announcement will build up hype. IMO they should take them out of boutiques, and have them in regular Footlockers and Finishline's, so more average non-sneaker people can try them out for the first time. Maybe it will also draw people back to boost in the process.
I'm guessing they are trying to figure out the right way to release them and distance them from the controversy of Ye's actions.

They’re gonna have to try to sell it at some point.

Or maybe they’ll eat this loss and take it as a lesson learned about teaming up with Kanye types in business (as Nike also learned with Kyrie this year). Feels like a lot of companies learned that lesson the hard way this year

Seems like they just made a stupid decision (Nike included)

Anyway. Why don’t they just keep the shoes how they are and send them to their outlet stores across the world

How am I supposed to prove I’m 17 bruh, I’m not about to post my learners permit :lol:

s-l1600.png

Adidas losing billions trying to pander to American Gen Z consumers again after losing Ye.

Really what they should be doing is leaning into their biggest strength. Making shoes for kids playing soccer in Europe and Africa

The America game is cooked. It’s a niche market for them and should be treated as such
They have been doing this for years before ye left.

Adidas losing billions trying to pander to American Gen Z consumers again after losing Ye.

Really what they should be doing is leaning into their biggest strength. Making shoes for kids playing soccer in Europe and Africa

The America game is cooked. It’s a niche market for them and should be treated as such
Sambas? They are indoor soccer shoes and they got a grip on American and European gen Z consumers.

They are losing billions of they don't sell the Yeezys they have

Last edited:
Adidas is fine because even the inline sambas are selling out and getting hyped up. In the specific niche of the sneakerhead/hypebeast market they lost because of kanye, but that specific group is loud and over-represented in sneaker media so there's a sense of importance like that group determines what is ultimately successful.

Adidas is fine because even the inline sambas are selling out and getting hyped up. In the specific niche of the sneakerhead/hypebeast market they lost because of kanye, but that specific group is loud and over-represented in sneaker media so there's a sense of importance like that group determines what is ultimately successful.
Yeah adidas will have theirs without Ye. They don't gotta appeal to the hypebeast crowd. The Yugioh fanatics bought out the 3 collab pairs recently.

Yeah adidas will have theirs without Ye. They don't gotta appeal to the hypebeast crowd. The Yugioh fanatics bought out the 3 collab pairs recently.
Maybe so, but taking kanye off payroll is a setback. A Big setback, esp with collabs being the ticket.

Yup, despite the sneaker community universally crapping on them.
I remember the Grinch Forums were getting crapped on in sneakerhead IG pages but when you went to the Dr Seuss IG page you saw nothing but positivity. They also sold out fairly quickly

Sambas hottest thing out right now for sure.

How long that lasts is another story. Tik tok and Gen Z roll through trends fast.

I’ve never been into sambas and i don’t see that changing. That said if you’re someone that doesn’t care about being trendy adidas has always had gems. I wasn’t buying adidas like crazy even in his final year or so but I’ve still got some non Yeezy adidas that I’ve picked up and really like
92465D95-14B7-415D-B2CF-D688B638C77E.jpeg

6AE6026B-B168-4C92-8FA2-87B164049EE1.jpeg
Are those 22 Yeezy slides as comfy as the OG’s?

Back
Top Bottom