Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
YS, was easy surprisingly. (Skipping the waiting in line part might’ve helped)

and got the wife pair on ADC

Tried to grab a 13 on ADC as well but site was stupid that day
So when you guys get a checkout link like the one I posted, how do you get your size to check out and not the size in the link?

any pics of the 700’s with grey laces? OG ones look the best so far, turtle dove ones look average at best

Yeah I see that but was asking opinions because I believe it’s value should be higher than that.

Na it's pretty even at that pricepoint.. once restock happened prices dip you should know this by now unless your just a noob reseller and overvalue your items

20180325_202242.jpg

Pop the tag so you know it's real

20180325_112727.jpg

Na it's pretty even at that pricepoint.. once restock happened prices dip you should know this by now unless your just a noob reseller and overvalue your items
Not a noob or a reseller. I ask because the colorway is one of the best in majorities opinion yet others that restocked are still higher. For example, pirate blacks.

Looks like I won't get to celebrate yet another national championship at the FF. They're always a blast.

Ah well.

Just another season of suffering w/ Tre, Zion, Cam, and RJ next year.

*sigh*

You forgot to add yet another early NCAA tourney exit despite having a stacked squad, which seems to be a reoccurring theme for Coach K here recently. Oh well.

You forgot to add yet another early NCAA tourney exit despite having a stacked squad, which seems to be a reoccurring theme for Coach K here recently. Oh well.

K's 15th elite 8.

More than anyone else. Ever.

He's now 12-3 in the elite 8

No one has a better record.

I guess, if I weren't accustomed to success, I'd be disappointed.

I've been able to attend our 91, 92, 01, 10, and 15 national championships (unfortunately, I also was there in 94, 04, and 90)

Too bad Roy just lost the last of his high-grade recruiting classes...

If only he had been as successful as AfAm frauds Peppers/ McCants/ May/Wallace/Felton/Reese/Lawson/Copeland/etc , or drug dealer Ed Cota, or cokeheads like Calabria and McDonald.

:rofl:

All these things that have NOTHING to do with losing yesterday. Ed Cota? Yeah, you’re hurt. I love it. :pimp: :pimp:

Back to yzy talk....

Back
Top Bottom