Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
That’s how I got my 2015 TDs. Wasn’t middle of the night. Middle of the day. All people knew is they was supposed to drop some time that day or evening. Just happened to refresh the ADIDAS site at the right time and they was loaded up.

I think I have even had time to manually put in my credit card. No site issues or nothing. Simpler times indeed
Man I remember that 2015 TD drop like it was yesterday. My card/paypal got charged, but no order confirmation generated on Adidas end. Needless to say, the charge dropped off after a few days and I was TD-less. Had much better luck on Pirate Blacks though

Yeah and who are they gonna find? I mean they have bad bunny but he ain’t that popular. Puma already got Dua Lipa

It’s not even about signing someone.

Adidas could sign Doja Cat and Harry Styles tomorrow but it wouldn’t matter if the designs didn’t hit.

Ye was like the perfect collab because he had A list celeb influencer status with proper designs to go with. I’d say Travis designs with Nike/JB were pretty consistent but even Drake’s NOCTA line doesn’t seem to be getting much hype. Hell, even Beyoncé’s Adidas line didn’t my generate much, if any, hype.

It’s not even about signing someone.

Adidas could sign Doja Cat and Harry Styles tomorrow but it wouldn’t matter if the designs didn’t hit.

Ye was like the perfect collab because he had A list celeb influencer status with proper designs to go with. I’d say Travis designs with Nike/JB were pretty consistent but even Drake’s NOCTA line doesn’t seem to be getting much hype. Hell, even Beyoncé’s Adidas line didn’t my generate much, if any, hype.
Let's not kid ourselves. Kanye sold out powerphases at one point, and they would be in many outlets if it weren't for ye's name attached to it. . Same thing with ultra boosts. Nobody bought them before Ye wore them and then suddenly it's the best sneaker of 2015. That's all due to kanye's hype. 450s, knit runners, qntms, mnvns, compacts would be at the discount bin next to the ozelias, zx 2k boost, 4d runners if they were a generic adidas sneaker.

Let's not kid ourselves. Kanye sold out powerphases at one point, and they would be in many outlets if it weren't for ye's name attached to it. . Same thing with ultra boosts. Nobody bought them before Ye wore them and then suddenly it's the best sneaker of 2015. That's all due to kanye's hype. 450s, knit runners, qntms, mnvns, compacts would be at the discount bin next to the ozelias, zx 2k boost, 4d runners if they were a generic adidas sneaker.

NMD's had a huge hype too. Anything with boost after Yeezys came out were selling out like hotcakes.

LMAO ... no not that popular. Only the #1 artist world wide that has stomped down every artist out there. SMH​

Bad Bunny has been featured on Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, GQ, etc. His wrestling merch & Crocs sold out quick. His adidas kicks be selling like 🍞 caliente. That's why adidas be letting him come out with other colorways of the Forum.​

I think they can be fine without ye as long as they find a travis scott type influencer to market their sneakers. There was a time when Kanye wore stan smiths, ultra boosts, zx fluxs, y3s etc etc and that helped with getting their sneakers hyped. They don't have that anymore. in the end it's their originals that help them get the most bank but no one is wearing them that will make others want to buy them
They have skateboard P

Can he move 500K to 1M pairs per release? I doubt it. Ye accounts for up to 12% of Adidas sneaker sales and up to 8% of their total revenue. You're talking about over 1 billion in sales, billions in market valuation..... Ye is a unicorn in the industry. Other than say Travis Scott, I don't see anyone else have that kind of influence right now.
Kanye West & Travis Scott have that kind of influence cause their names are attached to popular brands. If they would've done it dolo or would've went with Etonic, Pony, LA Gear or K-Swiss. They wouldn't have those numbers.

All the shoes he traded in were trash though lol
Naw man, those 750s at the front of the video are worth more than the Zebra’s alone and will never be considered trash. Add in the Pharrell NMDs and Y-3s, those are both cool too. White dude’s dad taught him well because he was definitely not using any Vaseline on him, charging 1800 for some 350s.:smh:

Naw man, those 750s at the front of the video are worth more than the Zebra’s alone and will never be considered trash. Add in the Pharrell NMDs and Y-3s, those are both cool too. White dude’s dad taught him well because he was definitely not using any Vaseline on him, charging 1800 for some 350s.:smh:
Ima be honest, thought the white guy was a girl. Blurry *** vid like that

Agreed but you have to remember that Ye was coming off some massive hits (in terms of design) with the Air Yeezy line and the 350s V1s with Adidas and was arguably the most influential musician, in terms of fashion.

As the years went on and products became less limited, the better designed products still seem to sell well and generally hold resale pretty well (350 V2s, 700 V1s, etc.), while trash like Powerphases, 380s, and QNTMs do not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom