Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Ye did his own clothing line with 5 seasons or whatever it was with Yeezy, which was quite good actually, so he been able to do it on his own. Idk where this notion of “hes needed Gap/adidas or Sway did have the answers” as if he never done it before.

The Yeezy line shoudve continued, albeit it was much higher pricepoints there was alot of good stuff from the line. Ive had a few things from it since it was sold at Barneys when I was over there.
wasn't it produced in conjunction with adidas?

Web capture_22-9-2022_21146_www.instagram.com.jpeg

From what I see, Ye is giving a better deal than what Adidas offered him. He's getting 15% and he will give Adidas 20% to use as a "non exclusive" manufacturing and distribution partner. Ye would pay for the materials and labor. He already has his team for design and Adidas would help refine the designs; if he so chooses. Ye would have final say on the finished products. And he would still keep ownership of the Yeezy brand. With that said, Adidas is not in that business.

And hit on CONFIRMED. Need those Pirate Blacks to drop along with the Moon Rocks and Oxford Tans before Ye leaves Adidas.

wasn't it produced in conjunction with adidas?

The first season Adidas was heavily involved. The second season Adidas just sponsored the event. So by Season 2, Ye took over from what I remember. So Adidas was not involved by season 2. Ye did run into logistics later on with the lawsuits. By Season 5, Adidas was involved again with Ye's clothing line. Ironically, he has resources he hasn't tapped into yet. The Kardashians have years of experience doing DTC, so they do have expertise or knowledge that could help Ye, when he goes independent. Now, if he's willing to tap into it is another issue. I mentioned before he could just buy that expertise and have that person or persons do the job as well. We shall see because 2026 is right around the corner.

W on Resin, heard they fit smaller than any of the other newer textured slides to drop so far
If I’m usually a 11.5, would a 12 in Yeezy slide be safe? I finally hit on a pair (Resin), and seeing similar comments is making me think I got the wrong size
:ohwell:

What's really going on with these shoe sizes. Yeezy Supply and Confirmed will literally tell you "Go up Half a Size, Go up full size." Why not just make the shoe in the size it is in America when selling in America.

I get the whole "High Fashion" approach Ye has, but this ish is ridiculous. Nike can get this Sunday morning smoke too with their trash sizing as well as of late.

Also, make some more damn 12/12.5s.
giphy.gif

What's really going on with these shoe sizes. Yeezy Supply and Confirmed will literally tell you "Go up Half a Size, Go up full size." Why not just make the shoe in the size it is in America when selling in America.

I get the whole "High Fashion" approach Ye has, but this ish is ridiculous. Nike can get this Sunday morning smoke too with their trash sizing as well as of late.

Also, make some more damn 12/12.5s.
giphy.gif

Btw hit on the bone slides from sns. No CONFIRMED love since yeezyday after 6 month of W

Last edited:
just got my slides i went up a full size from my normal every pair 11 and these things are boats lol

i have like an inch of heel room with my toes to the front

is that normal?

Back
Top Bottom