• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
got my 700 from stock x today.

went my UB + V2 sz and got a 9. could've easily gotten an 8.5. still satisfied though

TMZ is trying to claim Kanye's shoes are made in LA... maybe this explains the 500 pre order glitch :lol:
http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/23/kanye-west-company-employee-injured-machine-foot-airlifted/

can someone who's worked in a shoe factory verify if that machine is used to make sneakers?

0323-kanye-west-office-injuries-tmz-wm-2.jpg

Man I hope wave prices don’t drop I was trying to hold out as long as I can but I needed these for the bday coming up

Man I hope wave prices don’t drop I was trying to hold out as long as I can but I needed these for the bday coming up
Sorry brah but prices are going to drop even more after the EU release. The only way you’re going to make a substantial profit is holding on to them for AT LEAST A YEAR maybe longer. Your best move maybe to hold onto them and try and use them as trade bait when the next colorway drops.

If they hit sub $425 range I’m doubling up for sure.

Sorry brah but prices are going to drop even more after the EU release. The only way you’re going to make a substantial profit is holding on to them for AT LEAST A YEAR maybe longer. Your best move maybe to hold onto them and try and use them as trade bait when the next colorway drops.

Do we even know how the EU release is going to be like? What is it? On adidas site or boutiques too? And I really doubt these drop in price than the current market... These EU people aren't gonna be selling for super low on goat and stockx for the most part considering they have to pay like $40-50 shipping.

Do we even know how the EU release is going to be like? What is it? On adidas site or boutiques too? And I really doubt these drop in price than the current market... These EU people aren't gonna be selling for super low on goat and stockx for the most part considering they have to pay like $40-50 shipping.
Doesn’t matter how it works the fact of the matter is there are going to be more pairs out. You’re assuming that all pairs are going to be purchased by EU peeps. Trust me there are ways for us to purchase even tho we are in the US.

Doesn’t matter how it works the fact of the matter is there are going to be more pairs out. You’re assuming that all pairs are going to be purchased by EU peeps. Trust me there are ways for us to purchase even tho we are in the US.
Yeah but who really tryna pay for forwarding service and then resell smh. I really don't see prices going almost close to retail. Who really tryna drop $320 just to make $15-30 back. It's gonna stay the way it is if anything. If it goes under $400 in most sizes then @ me when it does.

I didn’t say anything about making a profit ...i got these to wear for myself I just don’t want prices to drop because I could’ve held out to pay closer to retail that’s all

was in line behind a guy at house of hoops, wearing the waves with the tag still on :lol:
Wouldn’t doubt homeboy had sole savers on them so once he is done flossing he could sell as DS.

Some sneaker dudes are shady AF LOL.

Back
Top Bottom