Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
They must have me flagged as a bot or something because this is all I’m getting across the board. And I entered for these earlier
94F4FAA1-97A9-43F7-917D-80BAD43578FE.png

Nah, you are good.
Your entry should still be there. TD's just destroyed all the apps & caused all those error messages.

PO

Nah, you are good.
Your entry should still be there. TD's just destroyed all the apps & caused all those errors.

PO

yeah app is bugging. i logged out and in, and it said i was not in the draw any more, but still won when draw began.

Is there a list of whats coming out? Wanted to get an all black pair 350 or the black pair with beige stripe as a gift for someone.

Can't enter red stripe draw on the app... keep getting an error has occurred....

Anyone else?
Same here. Wish Ye would go somewhere that understands how online commerce works rather than Adidas and their 8th grade AV person making their app.

Ok I got this and tapped immediately…then I got a sold out page….and no email confirmation, no app confirmation, no order updates, no adiclub update….just a pending charge from Spartanburg.

If the total seems about right with your tax, then hoping it's a W for you. Confirmed app is totally bugging right now so you can't access order history.

Back
Top Bottom