Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
these foam runners are cutting up my feet :rofl: I thought they were going to be birkenstock killers but you really have to think of them as shoes that need socks

these foam runners are cutting up my feet :rofl: I thought they were going to be birkenstock killers but you really have to think of them as shoes that need socks
Are they meant to be worn without socks? lol I wore mine with thin no show socks. Wearing without socks seems wild but that’s just me lol

why do people bother coming in here just to hate on 350s :rofl:
Idk man, I love my 350’s. Hell I’m wearing the belugas rn
92A3DDEC-E2F8-43D5-8F3D-08648E55C4FB.jpeg

(Ignore the 9’s)

Where are foams cutting up your feet gir gir ?
I've only worn my pair once, but I had trouble putting these on because the friction of the foam would pull the **** outta my sock at the opening. Anybody else have this issue or do I just need thinner socks :lol:. I even tried putting these on barefoot and the foam at the opening would pull my skin something serious. If my narrow feet is having this problem, how are people with wide feet wearing these??

I've only worn my pair once, but I had trouble putting these on because the friction of the foam would pull the **** outta my sock at the opening. Anybody else have this issue or do I just need thinner socks :lol:. I even tried putting these on barefoot and the foam at the opening would pull my skin something serious. If my narrow feet is having this problem, how are people with wide feet wearing these??

All of that depends on rather or not you got a size too big, small or right on the money. Easier said that done with damn near all Yeezy models. My vermillions fit larger than the 4 other colorways I own.

Are they meant to be worn without socks? lol I wore mine with thin no show socks. Wearing without socks seems wild but that’s just me lol
I saw them as crocs lite so figured you could go without wearing socks
Ankles, sized up from my size but that opening is tiiiight. Rest of foot is fine

People who wear foams without socks are the same mfers who wear 350s like slides.
How did you knooooow :lol:

Last edited:
Some of yall are really talented.

My eye simply isn't critical enough on these shoes... MII ICI LMP QRP??? shape this.. shape that... I just see typical production variation.

It's just about the colorway, model, price, materials and price for me. I think I notice differences more on Nike / Jordan retros, though.

Why does Adidas use Lasership? They claim delivery for the Onyx 350 was made at 12 noon, I go down at 12:05, No package, nothing. No matter how much I complain, Adidas claims it’s a computer that picks shippers smh

Back
Top Bottom