• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I’m SO used to losing on confirmed i was assuming an automatic L 😂

Then I saw this in my inbox. I haven’t hit on confirmed since reflective belugas
D420CCBF-BCF6-43BF-82EA-ECFFF0CFF256.jpeg

Exact same thing for me…I always just enter then forget it at this point :lol:…Saw the email and about fell off the couch…

49CE263B-B1A7-4C1B-A11E-130D0C54A824.jpeg

Pair showed up today surprisingly. Fits pretty close to tts but sizing up is still fine. Wish they wouldn’t do the random light grey markings but I guess it’s a method to distinguish from fakes.

Yeah it’s definitely not the same people, I struck out on every foam and 700 last year, 450’s too. It really is random, I entered on onyx expecting to fail.

Hate to be that typical delusional guy but man its official. Confirmed App is a rigged system. Its literally the same exact winners every single time smfh.

I would think this but I got my first Confirmed W
Screenshot_20220611-115549.jpg

at first I was like.....they playing aint no way. anyways I entered just to enter, I'd rather have the red 700s next wk but guess I just blew my load

Dawg that was December 2021. This was my first win in 6 months. And I’ve entered every foams, slides, and 700 that’s released via confirmed between now and then

Hey man, a win every 6 months ain't bad :lol:
To put things into perspective, I ain't get a single win on Confirmed since the app's inception until this week for the Onyx Foam Runners - and the delivery's been delayed twice already :nerd:

So some dude caught packers backdooring their entire foam runner stock. I used to get W’s all the time when they were using Copdate. But since they switched over to their own raffles, nothing but L’s. F these stores man lol

Considering grabbing a pair of the restocked “pure” slides.

can anyone recommend sizing please??

Im a 10 in air forces.( air forces are known to run big)
Im a 10.5 in the recent air max volt 90 from 2020.

Hearing I should size up to 11. But also hearing I should go as far as a 12, which seems ridiculous.

:rofl: :rofl: they remind me of this

Totally in there like in-grown chin hairs.

Always wanted crocs but always felt too cool
for them. Would love a pair of foam runners but wouldnt pay a nickel over retail.

But these will be had, irregardless of avenues gone to acquire (ie resell).

But will need atleast two different colourways for obvious reasons. Lol.

So some dude caught packers backdooring their entire foam runner stock. I used to get W’s all the time when they were using Copdate. But since they switched over to their own raffles, nothing but L’s. F these stores man lol

Interesting - PM me the deeds?

Considering grabbing a pair of the restocked “pure” slides.

can anyone recommend sizing please??

Im a 10 in air forces.( air forces are known to run big)
Im a 10.5 in the recent air max volt 90 from 2020.

Hearing I should size up to 11. But also hearing I should go as far as a 12, which seems ridiculous.
11 in pure restock
12 in pure first release
💯

Back
Top Bottom