Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Just crazy man, the L streak continues on confirmed. Like what the hell do I need to do to get a w again? Thankfully wife came through with a W from Kith raffle of all places.

0C03274B-A39D-433D-8D2B-8A7DDA79F53D.png
First win on confirmed since they relaunched the app a few years ago, about time! 😎😂

Taken an L on every Foam raffle at this point.. Honestly, I’m wondering if I should just move on from this model, doesn’t look like it was meant to be.

L on confirmed….just received my slate carbons. Most comfortable Yeezy ever made.

They must have made a bunch of onyx foams, I hit on them and I never hit on anything.

My streak ended. It definitely looks like they gave people that never hit a win. Congrats to the first timer’s.

Never hit on Confirmed at all. I thought I hit the Wave Runners on there from the very first time it was up on the app, but turns out it was from the Adidas website. So looks like my first ever W on the Confirmed app is these Onyx Foam Runners.

oh **** i actually took the L on confirmed today. Took a board exam today and I expected to come out to a W at least. Took L on the Kasina air max 1s from my home country as well :frown:

Took a L on Onyx Runners today, which I’m OK with.

It’ll sting a bit more if I don’t hit on Saturday for the Desert Sands.

I thought the onyx foams were a restock, guess the pairs I saw out in public were the mineral blues then.

Back
Top Bottom