• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters

1648678150167.png

Not many reviews for performance on-court. Anyone play in these?

If them Donda Academy boys can wear 500’s in games, im sure these will be more than fine. I balled in my Mauve 700’s outdoors and they were fine. Idk if id play SUPER competitive games in them long term but a game or two would be fine.

Never had a chance to own a pair. Just heard they were big af. We’re they uncomfortable too?

I got em a half size smaller than I shoudve but that being said they werent that bad. Woudnt be my first choice in footwear if I knew I was gonna be walkin around all day but if I was wearing then and happened to walk around all day it woudnt be terrible either. Theres room for improvement is more what im saying.

Were the 750s uncomfortable? I just bought one recently. Wore it for a week straight before putting it away. They were comfortable to me.

Seems like Yeezy Brand looking to enter a era with Nur coming in to shake things up, and that's why they releasing all these "golden calf" Yeezy models this year. Out with the old. In with the new on that side.

Excited to see what the future look like. In the meantime looking forward to collecting these past gems

Probably impossible to really know, but does returning an item from confirmed impact your chances on future drops?

Interesting reservation for the TDs back there considering theyre supposed to surprise shock drop in April.

Prepare to have your heels bleeeeeed.

You can shove em.

V2s only.

hopefully TD restock is true. I wanna cop a pair for my GF

If Moonrock dropped I'd be in 3x

TD my least fave
No offense to anyone who likes TD's, but they look more like a female yeezy than anything. Sort of like the Blue Tints. Like, men can wear them, but they look female.

Back
Top Bottom