Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Jumping from V1's to V2's is like switching from Cheezburger to Hotdog bunz when the crav sets in.
1_ssD1Cdh5_0zMkvVLKiQpQw.gif

You buggin. Statics are beautiful. Analogs just as beautiful (love mine). Stop frontin' and just say you got Wave fever like everybody else :lol:

IMG_0360.jpg

No diss on you or anyone else but TO ME these look like Adidas version of the Nike Monarch. I just cant get down with it. And yes before i get flamed, I’ll admit to liking and owning multiple pairs of 350 V2s.

But It Is GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Let me see on foot pics of 700s in a size 13 or 14 along with full body pics. Some joints just dont look good on peeps. I could not and would not rock those ^

All I see when I look at 700’s is this ugly hunk
DBD837BD-A9CC-4D32-AD74-F8F7E77FBDDE.jpeg

Ion like waves. I respect their place in history and how icon they are. But I would never rock them.

NB is fire, I know you not slandering them. :sick:

Go get a pair of 700’s and throw em on foot and I guarantee your whole thinking will be diff.

You’ll never wear 350’s again.
The man has a point. 350s, iconic or not, are undeniably shaped like elf/water shoes. good for traveling or bumming around, but not built to take much abuse.

700s are built like tanks, are comfortable AND supportive, and have a pretty timeless style. There's a term for Dad Shoes for a reason–dads have been wearing them since time immemorial and they're going to continue to.

I'm honestly shocked the 350/sock shoe trend has stuck around as long as it has, and I suspect the reason is because ADC/Yeezy keeps pumping out versions with Ye's name attached to continually generate hype (which we all know they're otherwise trash at). Ye doesn't rock them ****s anymore. Fashion has moved on 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom