Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Debating if I wanna double up on Statics before the price goes nuts again of focus on that Waves restock

Been wanting Waves, but I feel like ima wear Statics more often. Might want an everyday pair and a reserve pair

*Thinking out loud

Want another pair of OG QNTM Lifestyles. I like that shoe. Wore out a pair so bad I had to throw them out. Have another mint pair in my closet, like perfect 3M paint and glue. Don't wanna touch that pair. Ima grab another low quality pair to walk around in

*Thinking out loud
Might I suggest trying the OG QNTM basketball version? I like it better than the lifestyle version.

Debating if I wanna double up on Statics before the price goes nuts again of focus on that Waves restock

Been wanting Waves, but I feel like ima wear Statics more often. Might want an everyday pair and a reserve pair

*Thinking out loud

Want another pair of OG QNTM Lifestyles. I like that shoe. Wore out a pair so bad I had to throw them out. Have another mint pair in my closet, like perfect 3M paint and glue. Don't wanna touch that pair. Ima grab another low quality pair to walk around in

*Thinking out loud
did you hoop in them or are you just a big stepper?

did you hoop in them or are you just a big stepper?
Any pic of the trashed beat up qntm? These are build like tanks bro

No pics of the old joints but I should add I was walking daily in them in through East Coast winter conditions when I needed air during pandemic conditions. They came so defective I was just like "F it.. These walk arounds now" So they got dirty and eventually wore out. When I moved they wasnt worth taking with me. But they was probably still wearable/ washable

Now this Pair... I love compared to what everybody (including myself) got these are immaculate (from europe. they must have got a better batch). It's still a dope shoe IMO

Attachments

• IMG_0966.JPG
    IMG_0966.JPG
    331.1 KB · Views: 184
This is a new low for a YS drop.

edit: Thinking they might have shadow canceled the YS drop and moved it all to Confirmed... root cause, bot protection was overwhelmed.

Lmao didn’t see one manual checkout, but tons of bot success for kids in the discord group.

Adidas basically made it impossible to buy their products at this point.

This what y'all get for saying YEEZYS ARE DEAD all those years ago, adidas had to get that hype back somehow lol

Speaking of QNTMs. Weirdly enough the OGs (lifestyle abs BSKTBL) gave me everything I needed from this model. Haven’t really been drawn to any other colorway since. But I’ll grab another one of these when these get done so I’ll have another lined up after the BSKTBL pair gets worn through
F98E2E2B-06D9-4B03-8CA8-AF354C706F93.jpeg

What time does draw results come in? I entered draws before for 350s but it ended up not participating. Like I never registered, might've glitched on me

Back
Top Bottom