Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
barf - wish they would have canceled your order. ppl get multiples why I can't even see the other side of the splash let alone cart my size.
That hate don't look good on you pleighboi :lol::lol:

This is my second time ever hitting on YS. First was mineral blue Foam Runners. By the time I got through my size was sold out so I scooped for wifey. Other than that never hit on YS or Confirmed. And I won't even speak on SNKRS..........

Hit on a second pair of Statics through Notre. Debating whether to pay the invoice since I doubt I’d keep them and would likely only break even on resell.
Just pay and hold them for a little bit. Statics ain’t staying this price forever. They gon be $400+ again by the time weather is consistently nice

Analog V1s going for $500+ now because they a dope summer shoe. Remember grabbing those for under retail in 2020. Feel like statics gonna follow the same trajectory

Man can't find any of these Statics locally. I guess they haven't arrived yet to most people from Adidas. Trying to snag a pair before they climb back in price.

Hey fellas I’ve never owned Foam Runners before and was wondering how to go about the sizing? TIA!

the sizing is different between the original belugas and the black friday 350's and the clear stripe 350's. Most people are able to just make them work by sizing 1/2 up. But theres definitely some tightness between a few 350's

Hey fellas I’ve never owned Foam Runners before and was wondering how to go about the sizing? TIA!

I’ve had people tell me that it’s the same as 350v2 sizing but 🤷‍♂️…Adidas won’t let me buy a pair, and apparently there’s at least three different size setups for the 350’s now :lol:…I’ve been out of the Yeezy loop for too long apparently…

Damn. I been out of the loop. I didn't know there was another big Wave Runner drop coming in 2 weeks.

I'll never pay resale for them joints but if this is a global restock then I think I got a good shot at them, finally for retail

Damn. I been out of the loop. I didn't know there was another big Wave Runner drop coming in 2 weeks.

I'll never pay resale for them joints but if this is a global restock then I think I got a good shot at them, finally for retail
good luck my dude, I'm :emoji_pray: for a pair in a half size up this time. I've beat my other pair even though they're a hair too tight and need another

I ain't trying to fight cuz you seem pretty ornery and defensive about this lmfao, but you are objectively wrong as someone who's had to return/sell/oop various v2s from different batches over the years because the sizing was wonky
The sizing really varies from pair to pair. It’s always been that way. You might try on a pair and it’ll fit terribly, and then try on another and it will fit fine. Half size up is the general rule of thumb. The clear stripe Yeezys are a little more forgiving than the OG knit Yeezys. Nothing has changed.

5E7D0055-97DB-4127-B708-F750567D2497.jpeg

Pretty nice overall. Went my normal yzy size and they actually fit pretty similar to what I remember the v2s fitting like.

5E7D0055-97DB-4127-B708-F750567D2497.jpeg

Pretty nice overall. Went my normal yzy size and they actually fit pretty similar to what I remember the v2s fitting like.
A9D6E0FC-AB00-4B4B-9947-43745619FE46.jpeg

Made in India

They ruined the 700 V2 by making them have pancake toes. Just like the other MII 700s and 350s that came before

Mom left because you were buying too many Yeezys in the wrong size, and she thought I was getting them for a side chick.

I don’t want grandchildren, kids are *******s.
No, she left cause you were dating giant side chicks, who wear a size 12.5. She always wanted your approval of her foot size, but you always thought they were too small. You broke her heart and foot shamed her.

Back
Top Bottom