Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Just don’t wanna have those crews stretched all the way up . They need to have subtle cuffs on the way down to the ankle … :nthat:
You see this James_O James_O . This man knows what hes talking about.
Ight, so you think this looks good? (this is when I first got em, about 4 months ago)
37706A35-45EF-4101-BF05-AB76B68E26BC.jpeg

I have no trouble with this, cause I love Nike elite crews, but ppl have always said no long socks with 350's

Yea but the elites will look different than say some stance socks. Try those and you’ll be good to go imo.

About 3-4 cuffs :wink:
Ight, I'll look into it. I just always thought it was a sin to wear anything but no shows with 350's, thanks for the tip.

And f whoever told me that in the first place:smh::stoneface:

Ight, so you think this looks good? (this is when I first got em, about 4 months ago)

I have no trouble with this, cause I love Nike elite crews, but ppl have always said no long socks with 350's

:pimp:

Its Nike crews with everything but since its with adidas you cant do that b. Youd get laughed off the block here in NY. But yeah you get the idea, that looks much better than some dusty ankle socks or no shows.

Its Nike crews with everything but since its with adidas you cant do that b. Youd get laughed off the block here in NY. But yeah you get the idea, that looks much better than some dusty ankle socks or no shows.
Ight good, cause I hate those damn ankle socks

I'll look into getting some Adidas crews, so I'm not labeled as a heathen

long as you don't mix nike socks with adidas shoes and vice versa you'll be ok. "I" don't have a problem with over the ankle socks like the nike ones you showed above but to each their own, i also don't really wear 350s anymore. I also have thing where i don't like the shoe touching my skin so my socks always have to be higher than the shoe itself and that's how "I" choose sock height

thank you somebody gets it, though i like their over the ankle socks which i now see are just called ankle socks

Don't get what the big issue is with mixing Nike socks & yeezys. I love the way Nike Elite socks fit and feel on foot, and other brands of socks just shred after a while

The mixing of brands is a self preference to keep em separate. Wear what you like and what’s comfortable. For real…

Just know in the back of your head that someone at your school is more than likely roasting you as you walk by with the different branding.

I kind of hate that it’s like that but I live by the code too :smh:

Don't get what the big issue is with mixing Nike socks & yeezys. I love the way Nike Elite socks fit and feel on foot, and other brands of socks just shred after a while

Dont listen to these “wear what you like” bammas James. We not mixing Nike socks and adidas. If you wearing pants thats fine, but shorts and Nike socks, or adidas tiro pants and Nike shoes deserve jail time. Here in NY, you see these dudes in Nike shoes and adidas pants and they all drive old 2004 CRV’s and busted 2008 Camry’s. The occasional Infiniti G37 driver too. You know why? Cause they brand mix. Thats why. Dont do that.

All the cheapskate life hacks that saved you coin got you these huh. :pimp:

Drop another way to save coin you done lately one time for us.
Target was having a buy 1 get 1 half off sale on PS4 controllers. I added two to my cart, went to Best Buy and asked if they price match. Of course, they reply yes so I showed them my Target cart and got a PS4 controller for half off.

Target was having a buy 1 get 1 half off sale on PS4 controllers. I added two to my cart, went to Best Buy and asked if they price match. Of course, they reply yes so I showed them my Target cart and got a PS4 controller for half off.

So you got the single controller for the half off price? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom