Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
F7017697-96DB-441C-A09C-D7741A10A997.jpeg
Andrew is 6 years old 11.5 feet?

This is why everyome should have at least the belugas. Andrews mom is risking it all just for a pair.

Drews mom is late af and clueless like everyone who wants Belugas in 2022.

jk Belugas are fire so I aint eem mad

yall still late af though

Drews mom is late af and clueless like everyone who wants Belugas in 2022.

jk Belugas are fire so I aint eem mad

yall still late af though

Yeah i know. I wanted them back in 16, but dont wanna pay 7-8 bills that folks were asking for em. I think they were goin for like more than 1k at one point?

Yeah i know. I wanted them back in 16, but dont wanna pay 7-8 bills that folks were asking for em. I think they were goin for like more than 1k at one point?

Idk if they ever went over 1k, I got mine for $8-900 cant remember. Now idk where they even are. I think my bro has em under his bed or something lol. Ill find em eventually.

Good things come to those who waits lol

My max for a pair of sneakers are 4-500. Any more than that and i will just appreciate from afar and cop somerhing else. Therell always be other model to buy, we living in a capitalist world here.

FE439B1A-C696-47B5-B03E-57DA1A760ED5.jpeg

Get jiggy with me James. Get yoself a Chrome Hearts Rollie or just keep wearing yo Gshock talkin bout itll last forever and I can swim with it.

Is this yours? I prefer the classic model without all the diamonds and with a vintage sub or explorer.

I used to be big in CH back in the mid 90s. But their current design and collabs feel kinda forced and tiktoky for some reason

Is this yours? I prefer the classic model without all the diamonds and with a vintage sub or explorer.

I used to be big in CH back in the mid 90s. But their current design and collabs feel kinda forced and tiktoky for some reason

Sike it aint mine. Dont tell James though, he gonna think im a fraud.

Yeah I prefer a classic Presi. My fav and dream watch is a AP Royal Oak though.

F63C149A-DA70-4473-9A7F-19ED9E1BC019.jpeg

The idea of $50-$100k for one is absurd though. :lol:

Good things come to those who waits lol

My max for a pair of sneakers are 4-500. Any more than that and i will just appreciate from afar and cop somerhing else. Therell always be other model to buy, we living in a capitalist world here.
I've always wanted to have a pair of Belugas, but didn't want to pay those crazy prices. I managed to get mine for $270, and I'm loving the reflective.

How tall are you and what position you play?
6" 1.5, either center or power forward, but usually PF. I account for most of my teams rebounds and blocks.

Can we get a vid of your shooting form? Srs
Reeee, idk abt than, I'm working on it. I used to be trash at 3's, but I've been working hard and been noticing a great improvement.

I've always wanted to have a pair of Belugas, but didn't want to pay those crazy prices. I managed to get mine for $270, and I'm loving the reflective.

All jokes aside, people actually like reflective 3m on their shoes? Not just Belugas specifically. Aesthetically never did anything for me. I had the reflective 350’s and liked em for the color, not the 3m. Def prefer Beloooogas without it. And dont tell me its for night time so cars can see you. Also, who takes pics with flash anyways. :lol:

6" 1.5, either center or power forward, but usually PF. I account for most of my teams rebounds and blocks.

Reeee, idk abt than, I'm working on it. I used to be trash at 3's, but I've been working hard and been noticing a great improvement.

Keep at it man. Played ball all in my younger years, leagues and all that. Was a decent sniper, decent finisher at the rim. I had good D too. Dudes would always compliment me on my D.

All jokes aside, people actually like reflective 3m on their shoes? Not just Belugas specifically. Aesthetically never did anything for me. I had the reflective 350’s and liked em for the color, not the 3m. Def prefer Beloooogas without it. And dont tell me its for night time so cars can see you. Also, who takes pics with flash anyways. :lol:
Ye true, you can't really see it unless the light hits it just right. It's cool when they occasionally flash. I got them for colorway not for the 3m lol.

Sike it aint mine. Dont tell James though, he gonna think im a fraud.

Yeah I prefer a classic Presi. My fav and dream watch is a AP Royal Oak though.

F63C149A-DA70-4473-9A7F-19ED9E1BC019.jpeg

The idea of $50-$100k for one is absurd though. :lol:

Yeah, the whole warch industry just changed up their whole marketing strategy, they are like nfts now lol. Used to be able to buy sports model rolexes, now you gotta jump through rings of fire hoops just to get one. Back in the early 2000, the plaon royal oaks arent that hot, most folks like the offshore ones with the chronograph and big names attached to it like schumacher etc.

Keep at it man. Played ball all in my younger years, leagues and all that. Was a decent sniper, decent finisher at the rim. I had good D too. Dudes would always compliment me on my D.
Ye, I'm good around the rim and I play great D. Coach doesn't play me that much, cause he's one of those dudes who plays the people he likes, not the people who are gonna win the game for him. Plus, the assistant coach's son always gets starting 5, even though he's like 5" 4' and weak as a kitten.

Ye true, you can't really see it unless the light hits it just right. It's cool when they occasionally flash. I got them for colorway not for the 3m lol.
Same here. I coild make do with or without the reflective. I got the money, but as i get older i dont feel the urge to buy and have stuff that i like as much as when i was younger. Plus, i hardly go out much these days due to the pandemic and would just lay low at home so dont really get to wear any of my stuff out.

anyone got that video of that guy trading like 3-5 sneakers for a pair of zebras? i know one of the pairs were y-3s

Back
Top Bottom