Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I swear these waiting rooms, bots, and other ****ery is making me wanna give up this sneaker ****. Just too damn much to deal with :smh:

It sounds ridiculous b/c it is, but this is why most of my $$ goes to high end sneakers. At least I know I can get them with ease. If I see it and like it I can get it. Can't say the same for sweatshop Nikes and Adidas. Wild.

That's how I'm feeling. I've had a good run and honestly got pretty lucky on a few drops this year, but after this and the XI's last week... frustrating for sure.

I have 3/4 shoes on my radar next year. I don't hit on retail then **** it. Years of copping and it's never been this frustrating.

Champs queue finishes I click yes it opens the got damn app puts me back on queue.

If I wanted the app I’d use it :angry:
Sold out anyway

It sounds ridiculous b/c it is, but this is why most of my $$ goes to high end sneakers. At least I know I can get them with ease. If I see it and like it I can get it. Can't say the same for sweatshop Nikes and Adidas. Wild.

You have a very valid point. My ole lady has been trying to push me in that direction and it may be time. Thank you for pointing this out.

OAN, got my FNL confirmation, but I'm still nervous about leaving the CONFIRMED drawing SMH

seeing soo many W's on DSG including myself:nthat:...

leave it to them to know how to handle releases compared to everyone else, including in store :lol:

for those who havent hit yet dont lose hope YS & confirmed left

Dicks gotta fix their site man. Been thru the queue 4 times, been able to select a size and then sold out in cart ---> back to the queue. :lol::smh:

Finally got through on dsg and then get a sold out message when trying to atc. Now back in queue. Going sleep and see everyone back in a little under 2 hours

Welp... pulled the trigger on GOAT. And I own an OG pair. What is wrong with me lol. I wanted this release bad.

I'm not sure about you guys but I'm definitely looking forward to session expired and cart errors on YS. Sadderday is off to a magnificent start.

Back
Top Bottom