Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
same face im making bro

didnt even get a chance to enter raffle

I entered the stupid effing raffle and got nothing. This raffle and all raffles. I will never own the Foam Runner.

Oh, to add insult to injury it seems like basically 100% of people in here hit on SNS. I'm the one keeping it just under 100%.

Got That Delayed SNS Win Too On A Second Pair Of Sands :nthat:

Looking Forward To Comparing The Fit Of This Size 9 To The Unworn 10 I Have Already
Let me know how the fit is. I went up from my half size and not sure if I should have went down bc there’s heel slip goin on with the size up

Congrats to all that hit on SNS, it’s good to see so many Ws. I kept waiting for the raffle to open up and then I somehow missed it. Was it only open for a couple hours or something? Oh well.

Got alien blues in today, simply wanted to try a 380 and once again glad i didnt listen to the clowns who say "def go up .5 size" as i went true to size and they fit perfectly like a sock. Confused as to why even adidas bothered to advise customers to size .5 up, smh

My thoughts

380s so weak man.....they are pretty comfortable i will give them that....but the drip factor is non existent on this model. Its basically a modern day "dad shoe" (only some will understand what I mean by this) in the sense when i look at it i imagine dudes who normally arent into sneakers, in their 40s with families rocking these with some shorts in the summertime thinking they "fresh" like "check out my yeezy boost!" and corny stuff like that. Ive always hated the collar, knit pattern, etc about the 380 and to me it resembles a mix of ultraboost uncaged and kobe 10 elite low, both sneakers that also lack drip.

It's clear adidas held off on calling them the 350 v3 because they quickly realized they had a dud of a sneaker on their hands once images started leaking with the v3 name attached. These things are ugly af and shape looks trash from the wearers pov on foot. I hate everything about them minus the comfort which is useless, rather just rock some nicer looking/cheaper boost models than this basura. Not one colorway looks good, the model just isnt popping

96CB710F-BAA0-4A8A-9C37-C328E3259596.gif

Got alien blues in today, simply wanted to try a 380 and once again glad i didnt listen to the clowns who say "def go up .5 size" as i went true to size and they fit perfectly like a sock. Confused as to why even adidas bothered to advise customers to size .5 up, smh

My thoughts

380s so weak man.....they are pretty comfortable i will give them that....but the drip factor is non existent on this model. Its basically a modern day "dad shoe" (only some will understand what I mean by this) in the sense when i look at it i imagine dudes who normally arent into sneakers, in their 40s with families rocking these with some shorts in the summertime thinking they "fresh" like "check out my yeezy boost!" and corny stuff like that. Ive always hated the collar, knit pattern, etc about the 380 and to me it resembles a mix of ultraboost uncaged and kobe 10 elite low, both sneakers that also lack drip.

It's clear adidas held off on calling them the 350 v3 because they quickly realized they had a dud of a sneaker on their hands once images started leaking with the v3 name attached. These things are ugly af and shape looks trash from the wearers pov on foot. I hate everything about them minus the comfort which is useless, rather just rock some nicer looking/cheaper boost models than this basura. Not one colorway looks good, the model just isnt popping
Size 13.5 by chance?

My thoughts

totally disagree. I think a lot of us agree that the 380 is the most comfortable silhouette and looks fire on foot. I actually love the shape of it.It feels like a lifestyle /athleisure shoe and it is certainly the “go-to” walking around shoe.You best believe you’ll catch me wearing 380’s at Avengers Campus G

My thoughts

You don’t know how to rock em bro

Back
Top Bottom