Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Wasn’t planning on it, but I went ahead and grabbed the QNTMs. Already had bariums and they do look similar, but I love the silhouette so much, I figured what the hell.

Where'd you buy them?

I don't own any Yeezys and honestly never had any interest, but I ended up purchasing the QNTMs today. For whatever reason I really like the look of them. Just a bit worried about sizing.

Pics via ig
A27EF6DF-457E-4146-88D0-49C164B436D0.jpeg
B5DD2FBC-C07D-4C32-B3DA-69EA02234668.jpeg

Where'd you buy them?

I don't own any Yeezys and honestly never had any interest, but I ended up purchasing the QNTMs today. For whatever reason I really like the look of them. Just a bit worried about sizing.
Grabbed them off Notre. They still had a good bit of sizes. No shipping and no tax so $250 out the door.
They look great on feet. I’m certain you will enjoy them, man.

Grabbed them off Notre. They still had a good bit of sizes. No shipping and no tax so $250 out the door.
They look great on feet. I’m certain you will enjoy them, man.

Did they have a 11.5 from what you remember?

I definitely love the look of the QNTMS. One of the reasons I scooped them up was because of how easy it was to get them.

Reminds me of early 2000 Adidas basketball. To many those Adidas basketball shoes were understandably hideous, but since I was a kid back then I get nostalgic and remember the Kobe/TMac era.

For anyone looking for basketballs mr porter has some sizes in stock. Sign up for a new account to get 10% off. $225 shipped. UK sizing even though they’re US based lol

52571533-444E-42DE-99CC-FA7DAE270007.jpeg
This is honestly tempting, but I've been saying I'm good with my Bariums.

I like the Lifestyle version so much more (aesthetically anyway). it's just too bad Adidas ****** both the release AND the QC. Won't go aftermarket for that reason.

This is honestly tempting, but I've been saying I'm good with my Bariums.

I like the Lifestyle version so much more (aesthetically anyway). it's just too bad Adidas ****ed both the release AND the QC. Won't go aftermarket for that reason.

I have the lifestyle version and I do love it too, but I bought these off the strength that people are saying they’re more comfortable. But in reality this is just a double up of the lifestyle version for me at a cheaper price. I’m gonna wear them the exact sake way and they’ll replace my lifestyle version when I beat them
To the ground

Hoping the 450's restock and are an easier cop.

Waiting for one of yall to comment on sizing.

I have both a 12 & 12.5 on order, should be able to report my opinion some time soon.

Both of my bsktbl QNTM arrived this week and the 12.5 feels much better than the 12 but I can do both without any issue. Trying to get a size 13 450 because I don’t think it will be the same situation, 12 might be too snug overall.

I thought it'd be tax free at Mr Porter but nope they charge it. wtf I didn't find anything about them being in California so why am I getting taxed here?
And I didn't get their 10% code yet.

I thought it'd be tax free at Mr Porter but nope they charge it. wtf I didn't find anything about them being in California so why am I getting taxed here?
And I didn't get their 10% code yet.

I’m in Jersey and didn’t have any tax charged. You need to manually turn on emails for marketing once you make an account. Also make sure you choose the free shipping option.

For those with basketballs in hand, have they fixed the tongue issue? The most annoying thing about Bariums to me is that the top lace (even when laced facing downwards through the top eyelet) rides so close to the top of the top of the tongue, if not over top of it.

I know the achilles portion on bballs is different, and people have commented on more padding inside. Does this make them significantly more snug? Are there any other structural/comfort differences?

Back
Top Bottom