Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I got the "Unable to give you access to our site" message after being in the waiting room.

What a joke. Tried different browsers, computers, phone, home wifi, office vpn, cell data. Same results ... fuuuuuuu

First time trying to cop from Yeezy Supply so this may be a dumb question lol but when I'm in the waiting room do I just have to wait until 10:00 am for the shoes to become available or do the sizes start to pop before that since I'm waiting to select my size?

This feels like another release where Adidas releases something interesting that I actually want, and it’ll be unattainable and an instant sell out. Three years of teasing this damn model and they can’t release these in large numbers? Three. Years. Adidas could double the stock numbers on these and it would still sell out. How long are they going to tease this ****ing model?

it was not too lol g ago when people complained about yeezys being too available

They took the site down like 15 minutes ago. If you try to get in on a new tab it'll say down for maintenance. Those of us sitting in the waiting room is pointless because the site isn't even working right now. This is seriously pathetic. How are they still not able to manage a single drop properly :smh:

Back
Top Bottom